No announcement yet.

H & H Favorite Sawyer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not really a shipper.....but I like the triangle....who will Kate pick?? And I wanted Claire to be with whats-his-name. Does that count?

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (23)
    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (14)
    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11) +
    "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (9)
    "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (7)
    "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7)
    "That's for taking the kid off the raft." (5)
    "Sawyer's my name, too." (2) -
    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (1)

"You and me ain't done, Zeke." (0)
    "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (0)
    "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (0)
    "I'm a complex guy, sweetheart." (0)
    "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)
    "It's Lord of the Flies time." (0)
    "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (0)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

I am not really a shipper.....but I like the triangle....who will Kate pick?? And I wanted Claire to be with whats-his-name. Does that count?
      LOL yeah I think that counts. I totally like the whole Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle. Some days I like her with Jack, some days with Sawyer.

You mean Claire and Charlie? Poor Charlie....

Some people are saying they think Sawyer and Juliet will hook up now with the new situation on-island. I hope it doesnt happen.

Comment

Charlie!!! I couldn't remember his name! That was so sad.....

I don't know what to think about Sawyer and Juliet. I think I liked her at first.....I *think*.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah , Charlie had the saddest death most definitely. As I'm sure there will be more of them coming too!

Yeah Juliet is fine but not on my top ten LOST character list. What did you think of the new people - Faraday, Charlotte, Miles & Frank?

Comment

I don't ike the sad parts!

Okay Faraday is okay, I think. Charlotte? Don't know if I like her. I don't like Frank and Miles....I don't know yet. I have missed some eppies and I am still trying to catch up so what do you think? And don't worry it will spoil nothing for me...I love spoliers!

Oh you know who else I miss??? Mr Eko!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I cry like an idiot at those scenes.

LOL Well I like Frank and I think Miles' power could prove to be very interesting what with all the dead folks buried all over the island.

Spoiler:
              If Charlotte proves to be like an original island baby or something mysterious that could be cool.

Your a spoiler geek too then? Tell me you read this:http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/2008...g-reports.html

What other shows are you into?

Comment

No I did not know about that site! Thanks for the link! Guess what I will be reading this weekend???

There is no show I am more into than SGA of course. I finally watched all of Firefly and Jeremiah. I am currently watching Jericho, SG1 S5, and Space:Above and Beyond. And my BFF is trying to get me into Blood Ties. I also have Young Riders and Eerie, Indiana on my list to watch. How about you?
                sigpic

Comment

Well I watch an insane amount of television and am a huge fan of spoilers so basically every show covered on my site I watch:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

How is "Jeremiah" btw? My husband and I were wondering if it was any good.

Oh and Blood Ties IS really good. You should totally watch it!

Comment

My Favorite quotes are "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Well I watch an insane amount of television and am a huge fan of spoilers so basically every show covered on my site I watch:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

How is "Jeremiah" btw? My husband and I were wondering if it was any good.

Oh and Blood Ties IS really good. You should totally watch it!
                      I am just now getting into watching a lot of TV so I have A LOT of catching up to do apparently!

Another site to read this weekend....Thanks! I got it on my list.....

I loved Jeremiah! I wish they had more! And now I am into Jericho and loving that too! Watched 2 eppies of Blood Ties and it was okay. I am just not that much into vampires after Buffy/Angel but there aren't many eppies so I will finish it off at some point.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (23)
                        "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11)
                        "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (10) +
                        "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7)
                        "Sawyer's my name, too." (2)

"Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (0)-

"Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)

Comment

now listen here mohummed (sayid) if any of my stuff goes missing you and me are gonna have a little chat

nuh uh jungle boy (ethan) dont even think about it for another second (points gun)
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11)
                            "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (11) +
                            "Sawyer's my name, too." (1) -

"Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (0)

Comment

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (12) +
                              "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (11)
                              "Sawyer's my name, too." (0) -

"Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (0)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X