Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H & H Favorite Sawyer Quotes

H & H Favorite Sawyer Quotes

Same as every other H & H game, add a point to the line you like the best and take away from the one you least like. Sawyer has tons of great quotes so I just picked a handful so the list wouldn't go on forever. First to 50 wins!

"I'm a complex guy, sweetheart." (5)
    "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (5)
    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (5)
    "Sawyer's my name, too." (5)
    "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5)
    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (5)
    "Hell,it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (5)
    "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (5)
    "It's Lord of the Flies time." (5)
    "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (5)
    "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (5)
    "That's for taking the kid off the raft." (5)
    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (5)
    "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (5)
    "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (5)
    "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (5)
    Last edited by MrsB108; 16 September 2008, 04:17 AM.

"Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (6) +
    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (5)
    "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5)
    "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (5)
    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (5)
    "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (5)
    "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (4)-

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (6) +
      "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (6)
      "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (3)-

Comment

"Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (6)+
        "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (6)
        "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (2)-

Comment

"Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (6)
          "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (7) +
          "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (1)-
          sigpic

Comment

"Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (7)+
            "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (7)

"Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (0)-

Comment

"Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (7)
              "Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (8) +
              "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)-

"Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (0)
              sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (8)
                "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (6)+
                "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)
                "It's Lord of the Flies time." (4)-

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (9)+
                  "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (6)
                  "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)
                  "It's Lord of the Flies time." (3)-

sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (9)
                    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (8)+
                    "It's Lord of the Flies time." (2)-

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (9)
                      "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (8)
                      "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (6)
                      "It's Lord of the Flies time." (1)-

sigpic

Comment

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (6)
                        "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5)+

"It's Lord of the Flies time." (0)-

Comment

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (7)+
                          "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)-

"It's Lord of the Flies time." (0)
                          sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (10) +
                            "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (7)
                            "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (5)
                            "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (4) -

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (11) +
                              "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (7)
                              "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (5)
                              "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (3)-
                              "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (4)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X