This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SuperSam/Felger Relationship Thread

heh. Okay let's see how many apoplectic fits we see to this relationship.

I love FELGER!! and i loved his scenes with sam!! they were so hillarious!!! the whole kissy scene had me giggling...ahh...good time good times!
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Starting threads merely to piss people off? That's hardly the right attitude to have. And I have to say, I find your insistence on referring to Sam as SuperSam to be offensive. It's generally a term used by the anti-Sam contingent or those with strong objections to certain aspects of her character. Given that plus your several attempts to pair her up with the buffoonish Felger and I really have to question your motives. Are you here to have honest conversations about Stargate and to make friends and discuss the show and its characters in a calm and reasonable manner? Or are you here to stir up strife, antagonize fans and demean the characters?

MartoufMarty, if you or others are reading, why not turn this into a FUN thread? We don't need any more flame wars.

STAY FLUFFY!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Starting threads merely to piss people off? That's hardly the right attitude to have. And I have to say, I find your insistence on referring to Sam as SuperSam to be offensive. It's generally a term used by the anti-Sam contingent or those with strong objections to certain aspects of her character. Given that plus your several attempts to pair her up with the buffoonish Felger and I really have to question your motives. Are you here to have honest conversations about Stargate and to make friends and discuss the show and its characters in a calm and reasonable manner? Or are you here to stir up strife, antagonize fans and demean the characters?

MartoufMarty, if you or others are reading, why not turn this into a FUN thread? We don't need any more flame wars.

STAY FLUFFY!
        I reject and dismiss your being offended to my referral to Sam as SuperSam. I declare myself offended that you feel I must subject my SuperSaming to your review and approval. Who says Felger is buffoonish? You. not me. I think he's hilarious and brilliant. If I want to see the Sam/Jack 'ers light up their flame throwers -why not. My thread is calm, reasonable and fun. The only anatagonizer and demeaner to date in this thread is YOU.

Felger -hater!

Comment

Anyone know if the auctions on the sam/jack/daniel dolls has ended????

I wanna know, i wonder if they're anatomically correct or if poor barbie felger lacked the equipment to keep barbie sam happy
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know why any reasonable person would expect flames for such a silly thread.

Felger and Sam would certainly be able to talk shop that's for sure. As for keeping her happy, I don't know. He does seem to have some mommy issues.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Isn't this a double thread? And a double thread started by the same person I might add?
              I've already posted to the other one, am I obliged to repeat myself here as well??

Im confused...
              [email protected]
              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
              One nation under dog
              There of which I stand alone
              A face in the crowd
              Unsung, against the mold
              Without a doubt
              Singled out
              The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                Isn't this a double thread? And a double thread started by the same person I might add?
                I've already posted to the other one, am I obliged to repeat myself here as well??

Im confused...

is this a double thread? I'm sorry if you posted somewhere else. I thought whenI couldn't find it that <snipped by moderator> .......where is it?
                Last edited by Shipperahoy; 14 November 2004, 06:25 PM. Reason: No personal insults.

Comment

okay what about just enraged?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    Felger and Sam would certainly be able to talk shop that's for sure. As for keeping her happy, I don't know. He does seem to have some mommy issues.

hehehe. i can just see it now. romantic evening, dinner for two, soft music, the build up (imagine, this is pg so you'll have to) and then, with the fantastic timing of Daniel, ring, ring, ring.....little maternal interruptus
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X