No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archive of Our Own. Please note that if you're not a member, a good many of the Stargatefan.com fics are invisible.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Can someone recommend some stories with good plot or adventure where Sam and Jack get married?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Archive of Our Own. Please note that if you're not a member, a good many of the Stargatefan.com fics are invisible.

Seaboe
        The direct link is here: stargatefan_archivist

Comment

Hey all. I have a request. I am searching for a fic where Sam, for some reason, ends up in a psychiatric hospital after Jack is presumably killed.
          Jack goes to Sam and she at first thinks she's really nuts. Then she realises he's real (I think he's appearing as a hologram so he's not solid but he's not dead - I think the Asgard are involved) and Janet finds out when she stays back late to visit Sam.
          Does this ring any bells?? Many thanks in advance xo
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Back after a long absence!

Just wanted to say hi...and ask if someone would give me an invite to A03 pretty please?

I've been a member of ff.net forever....it's time to hop on the new train

Comment

You can get AO3 to give you an invitation directly. Just go out to the site and ask for one. That's how I got in.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Please, does someone know where I could find story Lines of Duty by Sally Reeve?

Comment

Originally posted by Denisa View Post
                  Please, does someone know where I could find story Lines of Duty by Sally Reeve?
                  http://sgnovels.creativearchivist.ne...inesofduty.txt
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thank you so much, iiradned!

Comment

Return To Duty by AstraPerAspera

What do we want? More Stargate! When do we want it? Now! As part of a campaign to encourage MGM to revive Stargate with a new series that builds on the existing canon of SG-1, SGA and SGU, former Stargate showrunner Joe Mallozzi sketched out a rough concept for a new show, mentioning "General Carter" as being in command of the SGC. Needless to say, that was all it took.

Comment

Hi all, I lost my whole personal Sam & Jack fanfiction archive. ? I'm trying to find some of my favorite story's. Do someone now where I can find Telkenas fanfictions? For example Settling the score?

Comment

A very incomplete archive of them can be found here.

Polrobin once posted a link (now defunct) to a set of zip files containing a lot of SG-1 fics plus a whole passel of X-Files and a smattering of others. Most of Telkena's stories where on the now defunct Heliopolis and Always & Forever archives.

Comment

Ghost of the Past by SapereAude03/SamJackShipper93

In honor of the fight for a fourth Stargate series and Joe Mallozzi's "General Sam Carter" comment. Jack's bored with retirement, but he finds a nostalgic way to entertain himself. Sam/Jack fluff, because it's what the shippers want to see on screen again!

Comment

The Strength of Steel by SapereAude03/SamJackShipper93

"She was strong all on her own, but Jack would be her strength when it all became too much." Sam deals with her first tragedy as commander of the SGC. Thankfully, she isn't in this fight alone. For Amara, who requested Jack being strong for Sam. Set in the preset-day General Carter universe.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                The Strength of Steel by SapereAude03/SamJackShipper93
                                Thanks for the rec! I always forget to post my fics here, so I'm glad that you do!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X