No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping that someone here can help me find a story I read recently. Stupid me didn't save the link and now am regretting that silly mistake.
    The story is set around the episode when Jack is stuck in Atlantis with Woolsey. Landry orders or rather asks Sam to build a bomb to sink the city.
    Skip ahead to Sam in an elevator which suddenly stops and a cable snaps. She doesn't really seem to care as she believes she has killed Jack. They call out to her as she lays on the floor and she only answers when she hears Jacks voice.
    Does anyone know the title of this fic? I swear I had read it on ff.net only I can't find the silly thing.
    Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      I'm hoping that someone here can help me find a story I read recently. Stupid me didn't save the link and now am regretting that silly mistake.
      The story is set around the episode when Jack is stuck in Atlantis with Woolsey. Landry orders or rather asks Sam to build a bomb to sink the city.
      Skip ahead to Sam in an elevator which suddenly stops and a cable snaps. She doesn't really seem to care as she believes she has killed Jack. They call out to her as she lays on the floor and she only answers when she hears Jacks voice.
      Does anyone know the title of this fic? I swear I had read it on ff.net only I can't find the silly thing.
      Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
      A gem. Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3495590/1/Missing-Pieces
      It's Chapter 5

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
        A gem. Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3495590/1/Missing-Pieces
        It's Chapter 5
        Thank you!! You are an absolute gem!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Back From the Abyss by samsg1 *NEW*
          Sam finds Jack in his house about to commit suicide after the events of Abyss. Warning: starts off pretty dark, proceed with caution. Written for Sam and Jack Ship Day 2020 Prompt: "Those things you said yesterday... did you mean them?"
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Grace On Camera by samsg1 *NEW*
            Jack's POV as he watches Carter's ship logs of her time aboard the Prometheus in Grace as he tries to piece together what caused her to bolt. Written for Sam and Jack Ship Day 2020 Prompt: "Empty"

Comment

Starlight Melody by glindlovesshoes *NEW*
              The lights start to dim, and the murmur of the audience dies down. There is no maestro entering the stage, no orchestra rising. Just a voice who announces: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Samantha Carter for A Night Under the Stars." Jack looks up. It's her. / Sam & Jack / She plays the cello. He's a baker / Extreme AU

Tag, You're It by purplejelloSG1SJ *NEW*
              Five moments in Sam and Jack's story. Written for the dog tags prompt for SamJackShipDay 2020. Spoilers for Solitudes, A Matter of Time, Abyss.

Still and Always by purplejelloSG1SJ *NEW*
              What if the conversation in Affinity had gone just a little bit differently? Written for the SamJackShipDay prompt 'Empty'. Sam/Jack, of course. Mentions of Grace, Heroes pt 2, The Lost City, New Order, Affinity.

Don't Say Anything by Bobbie23 *NEW*
              Sam was right. They don't need to say anything, they already know. Written for Sam/Jack Shipday 2020. Post Threads. Prompt - Thunder. PWP. Angst.

Nap Time by Bobbie23 *NEW*
              For six days, he's planned, schemed, strategized, and for six days he's been thwarted, out-manoeuvred and defeated every time. Seriously, it's embarrassing. Established relationship. Written for Sam/Jack Ship day 2020. #Jack Taking a Nap.

Dog Tags by Bobbie23 *NEW*
              Written for Sam/Jack ship day 2020. Dog Tags. Two scenes for the same prompt. Both very similar with different settings, so there's an overlap of dialogue. I couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted both. I would love to know which one you guys prefer.

Comment

My last 3 posts on this thread were from this year's Ship Day thread.

Comment

Today is Friday by Scifikt *NEW*
                  Just a little something that occurred to me when I saw the 2020 ship day prompts.

Jacob's funeral and beyond by Scifikt *NEW*
                  How did things progress after Jacob's funeral?

Baby Shower Debris by Scifikt *NEW*
                  Sam and Cameron are both being considered to head the SGC. Someone doesn't want that to happen.

Jack eating desserts by Irelandfaith1118 *NEW*
                  Jack discovers new ways to enjoy his desserts.

Doctorly Advice by Bobbie23 *NEW*
                  "Can you think of a scenario where I talk to Carter about this and we stay in the same unit?" He doesn’t mean to sound snippy; like Daniel is before his first cup of coffee. Janet acknowledges his point with a slight tilt of her head. "Besides, I don’t know what the hell to say to her."

2020 S/J Ship Day by XWingKC *NEW*

Comment

Hi, Im looking for two fics I read a good ten years ago. I thought the first was called Conversations on cliffs but I cant find anything with that name. Sam and another character fall down a cliff and Jack rescues her.
                    The second Jack gets goaulded and the goauld focuses on Sam to torment Jack.

Comment

Is the first one - this:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1158139...ng-With-Cliffs

Comment

I thought the cliff one might have been A Second Chance by Sally Reeve but there's no one else who falls http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=809

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                          I thought the cliff one might have been A Second Chance by Sally Reeve but there's no one else who falls http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=809
                          Conversing With Cliffs has them both clinging to the side of a mountain waiting to be saved.

I don't recall the title, but there was another story where Sam apparently went off in a huff about something, fell off a cliff and was paralyzed and had to be in a wheel chair.

Comment

Does anyone remember a fic where either Jack or Sam was a Goa'uld? It was fairly dark and I believe they had been missing for a while. I feel like it was Jack. Maybe they were on a a desert planet? I am a little vague n the details right now.

I realize this may be a broad description but maybe if someone makes some recs I might be able to provide more details. It has been a loooooong time since I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                              Does anyone remember a fic where either Jack or Sam was a Goa'uld? It was fairly dark and I believe they had been missing for a while. I feel like it was Jack. Maybe they were on a a desert planet? I am a little vague n the details right now.

I realize this may be a broad description but maybe if someone makes some recs I might be able to provide more details. It has been a loooooong time since I read it.
                              Down here among the wreckage by Annerb is one, but the series is incomplete. She did write a bit of a snippet to kind of tie some ends together on tumblr a while ago too. well worth a read if you don't mind things being left a bit unresolved.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                M-rated
                                Red Lust by Queen Mab
                                I'm interested in reading this, but it's not available on the WBM :/ Does anyone have it saved and be willing to email it to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X