No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those old fogies among us who remember the movie Ghost from 1990.

Ghost of a Kiss by Bohemian.Butterfly
    On the third day of Sam's week long leave from the SGC, Jack tells her that he has a surprise for her and asks Sam to meet him in the garage in ten minutes dressed in something she doesn't mind getting dirty. Sam doesn't quite know what to make of Jack's cryptic request, but one thing's for sure: she definitely won't be disappointed.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

A cute little fic of Sam and Jack on their honeymoon.

All Aboard by Soleya
      Post-Series. Jack's vacation isn't going quite as planned, and it's all Sam's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        A cute little fic of Sam and Jack on their honeymoon.

All Aboard by Soleya
        Post-Series. Jack's vacation isn't going quite as planned, and it's all Sam's fault.
        Read it. Loved it. Want more. Thanks for finding this.

Comment

Jack finally takes Sam up on her offer.

Overcoming Challenges by wackyjacqs
          After twelve years, a challenge is finally met.

Comment

Hidden Meanings In Everyday Conversations by wackyjaqcs
            "WAIT! Don't touch the white ones!" he shouted, wincing when he realized it was too late.

Comment

Hii I'm new here and can't figure out how to send PM so this will have to do... I've also been looking for some of telkena's works for quite some time, especially the Play with Me/Game Over/Settling the Score series, as well as Mata Hari. Would you please be able to send me Mata Hari and any of the above too if you happen to have them? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by heeep123 View Post
                Hii I'm new here and can't figure out how to send PM so this will have to do... I've also been looking for some of telkena's works for quite some time, especially the Play with Me/Game Over/Settling the Score series, as well as Mata Hari. Would you please be able to send me Mata Hari and any of the above too if you happen to have them? Thanks
                You're currently still a probie and that's why you can't send private messages. I think you need more than 10 posts (not in the off-topic forum) before it's available to you.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Do you have any good recommendations for Sam/Jack Fics, where they already have an established relationship and visit Sam's brother Mark together?

Comment

Bizarre Holiday Series by wackyjaqcs
                    A collection of daily one-shots (hopefully!) focusing on the bizarre and random holidays that are celebrated around the world throughout the year... SG-1, style.

Comment

Hi,

I haven't posted here in like, forever (it seems), but I'm back. and..
                      I'm looking for an older fic, pretty sure it was on samjackalways and forever. . . (so sad that went down).

sam goes to live with her aunt and uncle (I think Jacob might have also died), learns to bake, meets jack when she's still pretty young. ring any bells?

Comment

Do have one more search.

Sam and jack meet when she's in high school? just graduated? she lies about her age, get's pregnant. before she can tell him- he marries sara (who is also pregnant.).
                        Jacob adopts the baby and she is raised as sam's full-blooded sister. sam goes to the afacademy, yadda yadda.

when she joins sg1 - jack gets to know the little girl, but not that she's really his daughter. He and sara are separated/divorced and it's ugly.

it is NOT jen camp's "Through the Years",

or Ruth M. King's "Rockets and Shooting Stars".

pretty sure it was on sj-always&forever, but I thought it was moved to AO3.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by antares View Post
                          Do have one more search.

Sam and jack meet when she's in high school? just graduated? she lies about her age, get's pregnant. before she can tell him- he marries sara (who is also pregnant.).
                          Jacob adopts the baby and she is raised as sam's full-blooded sister. sam goes to the afacademy, yadda yadda.

when she joins sg1 - jack gets to know the little girl, but not that she's really his daughter. He and sara are separated/divorced and it's ugly.

it is NOT jen camp's "Through the Years",

or Ruth M. King's "Rockets and Shooting Stars".

pretty sure it was on sj-always&forever, but I thought it was moved to AO3.

Thanks
                          The only thing tickling my brain is Gen Varel's Tangled Trails. Which was published both sj-always&forever and samandjack.net.

This story was written during Gen's illustrated phase. It has a few photomanips to illustrate story points.

Explicit sex warning, though the link goes to a warning/asking for confirmation that you want to read page before serving up the fic.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            The only thing tickling my brain is Gen Varel's Tangled Trails. Which was published both sj-always&forever and samandjack.net.

This story was written during Gen's illustrated phase. It has a few photomanips to illustrate story points.

Explicit sex warning, though the link goes to a warning/asking for confirmation that you want to read page before serving up the fic.
                            Thank you.

so sad SJalways&forever went down. so much good stuff was lost.
                            Glad samandjack.net is still up. but I will be going through it and saving stuff...

Comment

The Teddy Bear by OPYKJ

The poor thing had been in the wars. Jack sympathised. Established S/J relationship. Set just before S04E03 of Stargate Atlantis - Reunion

Comment

Awhile back someone asked about stories by SGCBearcub about what happened to her SG1 stories. I wrote and asked her about this, and this is her reply:

"...although some are unfinished. I am actually in the process of reposting although I am no longer writing fanfiction.

Thanks for your interest Most of my stories should be reposted within a couple weeks."

They haven't showed up yet, but maybe soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X