No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another rec called 'Cooking Lessons'. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4710816/1/

This made me giggle like a little girl. Everything this author writes for SG-1 is excellent.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Bwahahah. This one is cute. I've begged for a sequel.

http://a-loquita.livejournal.com/496...read=1#t655311

The little ficlet is part of someone's comments . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, this is like...S/J fic rec wonderland

Originally posted by Phoenix-cry View Post
        Hello from the author of The Secret Lives of Pandas! I'm pleased you guys enjoyed! I always post as WIP because I often change the direction of stories according to what the fans have to think about what's happening...I'm always as surprized by the ending as everyone else. giggle. I've never started and not finished a story though.

Anyway, I'll be doing more J/S later and I do have one other that is really short called Untouchable http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4053740/1/Untouchable
        and then two short semi J/S that go together, Secret Pleasures http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4599070/1/Secret_Pleasures and Go Wild http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4600077/1/Go_Wild

Hugs to you all!!! HUGS!!!
        I LOVED your story...absolutely amazing!!!

And more fics...*opens....and sets them for tonight to read*

As for posting WIPs...I'm guilty of doing that once...my first fic...I will never finish that one, that is why I finish fics now before I post them...and I can still change some stuff if people leave good reviews that make me thinking....

Is it okay for me to post my fic in here? Or not...because it's not fully on FF.net yet(I am finished with writing...)
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know if there are rules on posting fic on gateworld. I don't mind, though we usually only post links, but GateWorld might!
          sigpic

Comment

I mean the link of it I said it wrong lol
            sigpic

Comment

Of course post a link!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay

Safe bet

I'm also posting the link in the S/J thread...but don't know if everyone looks there or so...
                Fanfic is still in progress of updating it on FF.net...but it's completely written... So don't worry about it that it will be unfinished
                sigpic

Comment

Wow I had no idea this thread existed!

Here is the link for the S/J Community on FFnet. There's over 400 stories about Sam and Jack written by members of the family. Should keep you busy for quite a while!

Sam and Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread Fanfiction

Comment

I must say I'm guilty of unfinished fics. Only one though. And it's in the works, haven't given up yet, it's just that the muse seems to have deserted me on that one! Will work it out though, it's starting to annoy me .

So...fic recs. These are all my favourite authors from FFnet, I think a couple have been mentioned before.

JackieONeillNut
                    Not read these for a while but my favourites list is pretty sparse so I'm sure she's on there for a good reason! I think it's a lot of Jack-centric stories. And whump .

I know someone definetely mentioned Karibou, but she is just fantastic. She writes some 'Mature' stories so I've only linked to her profile page. But IMO it's fairly tasteful, and the rest of the story is so fantastically written it's worth reading everything else, even if you're not into that stuff! I particularly recommend The Torment of Tantalus.

Mrs Pollifax simply writes awesome stuff!

Rachel500 is great and one of the shippers from the family thread .

literatiwannabe - really fun writer, mostly humour! A Manuevering Business is a really good (and amusing!) fic for those of you interested in Stargate and period drama!

Again mara-anni is one of the writers who is also part of the S/J Gateworld family. She generally writes little angsty fics, but they are immense!

Anyway, hope that's useful for some of you!!

EDIT: And you can always stop by and read a couple of my fics if you want...

Sarai87

/self-promotion

Comment

Excellent recs. A few I hadn't heard of before!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Wow I had no idea this thread existed!
                        Here is the link for the S/J Community on FFnet. There's over 400 stories about Sam and Jack written by members of the family. Should keep you busy for quite a while!
                        Sam and Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread Fanfiction
                        I must say I'm guilty of unfinished fics. Only one though. And it's in the works, haven't given up yet, it's just that the muse seems to have deserted me on that one! Will work it out though, it's starting to annoy me .

<snipped>Again mara-anni is one of the writers who is also part of the S/J Gateworld family. She generally writes little angsty fics, but they are immense!
                        [/QUOTE]
                        Thanks Sarai...I've bookmarked it for future reference.
                        I'm kinda going stir crazy here at home...I'm slightly bored...not that I have nothing I should be doing but rather I really can't be bothered to do the things that should be done. Anyhoo, will check out the fics later...I really should hang the washing out while the sun is still shining!
                        I love the shorter fics...the ones that get right to the point...the ones that you can read in one day/sitting and get all the angst/horror/humour/shippyness/drama/and what not all i one go...without it being dragged out!
                        WIP's are ok if they're updated regularly...but those that are left for a while without being updated...that really irks me...and I've been suckered into a few of them...I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to totally avoid them again.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Strange Statues by dizzydame
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh, what an awesome thread. Glad I found it.

Pol...happily off to read some of the recs.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

My latest fic:

All In A Day's Work

It's Jack/Sam but is based around Martin Wood, being written for Martinmas ! Hope you enjoy!

Comment

The Lies You Feed Yourself
                                Author: Annerb
                                Summary: They simply aren’t part of each other’s worlds anymore. They haven’t been for years. Jack and Sam three years after they leave the SGC.
                                Categorization: Angst, AU, Sam/Jack
                                Warnings: Teen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X