No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I would like to post here link for my Jack/Sam stories. I have started to write not so long time ago and have written 2 stories until now. Maybe somebody would be curious and would like to read it. Both of them are shippers stories but also people who are not shippers may like it. Maybe Feel free to write me a question or just a comment. I always really appreciate it

You can find them in AO3 as well in FFN

AO3

FFN

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKalGibbs View Post
      I'm interested in reading this, but it's not available on the WBM :/ Does anyone have it saved and be willing to email it to me?
      Did you get sorted with this fic? I have a copy saved if you still want to read it.

Comment

Rachel500 has posted a follow-up to Theoretically Possible called, Practical Demonstrations.

Spoiler:
        In Theoretically Possible, Captain Jack O'Neill of the Federation starship Cheyenne swaps places with Gen. O'Neill of Homeworld Command one Thanksgiving. The follow-up has Col. Carter giving relationship advice to Lieutenant Commander Carter of the Cheyenne.
        Last edited by iiradned; 15 February 2021, 11:18 PM.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi everybody. I wrote a new Sam/Jack fic. I have to warn those who would like to read it. The rating is E because of the smut part. It is the first chapter of 3. I hope you will like it

I post here both AO3 and FFN links:
          https://archiveofourown.org/works/29...pters/72661836
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1382342...n-Transmission

Comment

Hi everyone,
            I´m looking for a fic i read a while, I only remember a bit of the story, sg1 is off-world camping, they are sitting around a fire and Jack accidently bump into Sam and hurt her, he thinks she´s over reacting because they re not getting along and can´t be really hurt since he barely touched her, but she is indeed hurt but Jack makes her carry her pack bag all the way through the gate even she has broken ribs (?), turned out she is sick with something that makes her bones super fragile....
            Rings any bell to anyone?

Comment

A Survey of Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud by bookgal33
              Sam likes reading dissertations in astrophysics for fun and relaxation. Jack discovers something funny about her latest read. What could it be? Does Sam get it?

A cute fic about how Sam likes to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by helena007 View Post
                Hi everyone,
                I´m looking for a fic i read a while, I only remember a bit of the story, sg1 is off-world camping, they are sitting around a fire and Jack accidently bump into Sam and hurt her, he thinks she´s over reacting because they re not getting along and can´t be really hurt since he barely touched her, but she is indeed hurt but Jack makes her carry her pack bag all the way through the gate even she has broken ribs (?), turned out she is sick with something that makes her bones super fragile....
                Rings any bell to anyone?
                A Deadly Legacy by Sally Reeve and Marcy I think. Angsty.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                  That´s the one, thanks so much! ???? I´ve been trying to find it for a few weeks now

Comment

If somebody is interested

Title: Bad Connection
                    Fandom: Stargate SG1
                    Rating: M
                    Romance/Smut
                    Pairing: Jack O'Neill/Sam Carter

Summary: Washington was far. Not as far as the planets on which she used to travel, but far enough for her feelings to get crazy for him. Longing, however, made for a sweeter and hotter reunion

https://archiveofourown.org/works/31149497

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13876875/1/Bad-connection
                    Last edited by AmFor; 08 May 2021, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Was doing my daily rounds of looking for new Sam/Jack fics to read when I discovered that RoczaDeb an author that went dormant nearly 8 years ago has started writing again.

She posted the completed version of Clan of the Wolf, previously available only on the defunct archive Sam&Jack; Always & Forever.

Other fics are on her AO3 page which I just discovered, though she joined in April of last year and was posting stories, both new and old fics (including the completed form of another fic) from Always & Forever. It was only today that she posted the completed fics on ff.net.
                      Last edited by iiradned; 07 August 2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I've been on a Jack/Sam kick lately--rewatching the series from Episode One and all. I miss the daily shippy conversations here and on other threads!

Anyway, I wrote a new fic. It's fluffery--squishy--fluffy Sam/Jack established relationshippy. It's set right between "Secretarial Pool" and "The Little Legume of Hope" for anyone who has followed my Glinda series.

So--here it is.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13972683/1/Stubble
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Akamaimom has just posted an new fic.

Pie and the Art of DHD Maintenance

It's Thanksgiving, and the team is stranded on a distant moon. Only, Sam's a little out of sorts, the Colonel is bored, and Teal'c's holding a grudge. And there's pie? Have a little angst with your turkey and stuffing, friends. Sam/Jack angsty fluffery angst. You know how I do things. It would be helpful to have read "The Tao of Pie" first, but this isn't a sequel to that story.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Years late in my response but thanks!

Comment

The Ship Day thread is open.

There are bunch of new fics written for Ship Day.

Comment

Working...
                              X