Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by audrich View Post
    Hi Rachel - that's one of mine!

Thank you so much - I don't think I've been recc'd like this before so I am now floating on cloud nine! *gives you a Smiley!Jack to say thanks*

Aud xx
    Aud, those two stories are permanent residents on my PDA. Two great fics (and I'm an exceptionally picky fanfic reader.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

A new chapter in this series by Annerb . . . It's amazingly hot without being too graphic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4843441/1/Worth_It
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Dropping by a quick rec - Code of Honor by Jen Gafellar

Story focuses on the start of the S/J relationship, but I read it as a very Sam focused story as it deals with the fallout from a mission gone wrong. Jack helps Sam through the repercussions and is very much there for her while still being her C.O ... long and satisfying read If you loved Gravity by Annerb, you'll love this one too
        sigpic

Comment

One final reminder. It's almost here...
          lll

lll
          Valenship starts in just over 3 hours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by petite_stars View Post
            Dropping by a quick rec - Code of Honor by Jen Gafellar

Story focuses on the start of the S/J relationship, but I read it as a very Sam focused story as it deals with the fallout from a mission gone wrong. Jack helps Sam through the repercussions and is very much there for her while still being her C.O ... long and satisfying read If you loved Gravity by Annerb, you'll love this one too
            Is it complete? It sais WIP.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              Is it complete? It sais WIP.

It's complete 23 chapters I believe...
              sigpic

Comment

My stories are old ones but they are still online at www.shiawmeimei.com. Warning: they are adult rated!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                  My stories are old ones but they are still online at www.shiawmeimei.com. Warning: they are adult rated!
                  Ahh .. your fic is great!
                  sigpic

Comment

awww love it
                    sigpic

Comment

I've read these once but they're so good, they're definitely worth the time for a second read!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a great story. Those with delicate sensibilities in reading anything above a PG rating may want to avoid . . .

http://syxp.livejournal.com/38884.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          This is a great story. Those with delicate sensibilities in reading anything above a PG rating may want to avoid . . .

http://syxp.livejournal.com/38884.html
                          Ooooooohhhh! I'm old enough! Won't bother me!

( clicks link )

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Ooooooohhhh! I'm old enough! Won't bother me!

( clicks link )
                            LOL! I really don't care if you are or you aren't, honestly. It's not my job to police what young ones see on the internet. That's their parent's job.

I just don't want to hear any whining about it.

So - what'd you think? I went through her LJ yesterday and found some other little gems, so I suggest that, too, if you enjoyed that story.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! I really don't care if you are or you aren't, honestly. It's not my job to police what young ones see on the internet. That's their parent's job.

So - what'd you think? I went through her LJ yesterday and found some other little gems, so I suggest that, too, if you enjoyed that story.
                              Suggest away! And I have a couple to share. Skydiver wrote these:

You Don't Say the Sweetest Things: http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/holiday/dontsay.htm

One Fine Day: http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/a...onefineday.htm
                              (Second one not S/J...but I think you'll enjoy it anyway.)

Comment

*comes out of lurkdom in this thread...where she is only clicking on links but not posting*

Ooohh...ya have more linkies*bats eyelashes*

I'm a Fanfic junky!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X