The team's trap for merellious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team's trap for merellious

I was just watching this episode for the first time and I noticed something a little weird.

When Sheppard, Teldy, and Vega set the trap for Mirellus, Sheppard walks by the alley with his P-90 in hand, as Mirellus moves out of the alley, Sheppard is seen sitting on the stair with his P-90 shouldered. They then cut around to Teldy and Vega, and when they cut back, Sheppard has his 1911 our....In my mind there was not enough time for him to pull it out...not to mention the fact that there was really no reason for him to do so...the P-90 actually might have been the better choice if he was worried about an attack.

Seems like an error in the episode if you ask me... Kind of interesting...

Any thoughts?

EDIT: and yes, I realize the spelling for Mirellus name in the title is wrong...I went back and edited it after checking joes blog.
    Last edited by Tupopoflungo; 07 September 2008, 11:27 PM.

anyone?

Comment

Hey

Yea i watched it a couple times myself (as i do with every episode) and i noticed that on the second time as well. I don't know if this was an editing mistake or if its just a glaring error.
      That or Sheppard is a really quick draw, although i personally would have gone with the P90 as the weapon of choice.
      It's time we go, FULL THRUST !!

Comment

Working...
      X