No announcement yet.

Why Couldn't ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda suspected it because we needed a team full of expendables to amp up the jeopardy. If Sheppard's Team came, then we would know they were in no danger. Even though "SG-Girly Team" came out with a 75% survival rate, it was still possible for all for them to be killed throuough the course of the show without any major issues in later episodes. The problem was they never fully succeeded in my eyes AND it made it feel like we weren't even watching the same show. It felt like Sheppard and Becket were guest stars on a different show. Hmm, maybe somebody should edit together some fun pretend credits for "Stagate: SG-The Girls Team"
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

There was probably no need for them all to go off world. Carson is more of an expert on Michael's experiments than McKay, they already had a tech there in whatever she was called, so no need for Rodney to go. Teyla wouldn't have any need to be there and neither did Ronan as they didn't need the muscle. So, for me, Sheppard's team wasn't there in full because there was no real need. Its not like they need to follow Sheppard around all the time. Instead all he needed to do was take Carson to look at the lab, figure out what went on and off they go home.
      sigpic

Comment

it's because otherwise, some people would complain that the whole team ALWAYS go on missions together...

Comment

Working...
        X