Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA View Post
    *shares your confusion*

What's really odd though is that fist bumps have been turned into some kind of fad. Haven't they been around for decades? 60ies and 70ies...? Ancient times?
    well I know my 46 year old sister taught it to my 1 1/2 yr old grand daughter and now she wants to do that after she (GD) gives you five
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

-laughs- Tame, I was at my great-aunt's house with my cousins(her grandkids) and my other cousin(my actual uncle's son), and my 15-year-old cousin taught it to my three-year-old cousin, so now he does the same thing as your granddaughter.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        -laughs- Tame, I was at my great-aunt's house with my cousins(her grandkids) and my other cousin(my actual uncle's son), and my 15-year-old cousin taught it to my three-year-old cousin, so now he does the same thing as your granddaughter.
        LOL.. so here we have a clear example of the old corrupting our youth
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Exactly! And I'm starting to try to teach him to do it whenever we're watching a movie, and one of my favourite actors is on. I've already taught him to say 'Hi, cousin (insert hot actor's name here) when we watch TV. My best friend gave me the idea, she taught her nephew to say 'Hi, Uncle Eric' when they watch CSI.
          sigpic

Comment

no
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I thought the fist bump was cute and funny. The whole group seemed quite informal with eachother in most of the episode. I think its strange that you feel so strongly about the fist bump but the whole sock on a door knob doesnt seem to bother you at all.

Comment

Working...
              X