No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (11)
    We might exepereance some slight turbulance...and explode. (10)
    Oh, God! I can't know that! (9)
    Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (3)
    The Big Damn Heroes scene (2)
    See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (2)
    Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me? (1)
    Could you be more specific? (1)
    May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (1)
    You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (1)
    Is she okay?!?! (1)
    This is not one of my better days (1)

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    Since no one saw my previous post, I had to add two points to my choice, last time I posted, I forgot to add a point at first, but no one noticed that when I edited.
    Yea, sure. Trying to fix the ballots, are ya?

*is kidding
    No, I didn't notice. Sorry.

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (11)
      We might exepereance some slight turbulance...and explode. (11)
      See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (2)
      You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (1)
      Is she okay?!?! (1)
      sigpic

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (12)
        Is she okay?!?! (1)

Comment

I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (12)
          Could you be more specific? (2)
          Is she okay?!?! (1)

Comment

Oh, God! I can't know that! (10)
            Is she okay?!?! (1)

-laughs- Shut it, Pic, they weren't supposed to figure out my evil scheme!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, God! I can't know that! (11)
              Is she okay?!?! (1)
              sigpic

Comment

Is she okay?!?! (1)
                Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)

Comment

You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (2)
                  Is she okay?!?! (1)
                  Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)

Comment

We might exepereance some slight turbulance...and explode. (12)
                    You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (2)
                    Is she okay?!?! (1)
                    sigpic

Comment

"Now, if I'm wrong, you best just kill me now..."<River cox pistol>"...o-or, we could talk more..."
                      Last edited by Downslide; 15 September 2008, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Is she okay?!?! (1)
                        ...o-or, we could talk more...(1)

sigpic

Comment

But my ALL TIME fav, and surprising it ain't up here yet....

" I aim to misbehave"

Comment

"faster, faster, faster would be better" - Serenity (the movie)

funny little improv from Nathan Fillion

Comment

Is she okay?!?! (1)
                              faster, faster, faster would be better(1)
                              I aim to misbehave(1)

since they have been mentioned I went ahead and added them
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (4)
                                Is she okay?!?! (1)
                                faster, faster, faster would be better(1)
                                I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

Working...
                                X