No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
    2nd - "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
    3rd - "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." (50)
    4th - "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
    5th - "Oh, God! I can't know that!" (50)
    6th - "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (50)
    7th - "You'd best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord." (50)
    8th - "We might experience some slight turbulence... and explode." (50)
    9th - "There was a man... he was very blurry." (50)
    10th - "I aim to misbehave." (50)
    11th - "We're deep in space, corner of No and Where." (50)
    12th - "Yeah but she's our witch now cut her the hell down!" (50)
    13th - "That's what governments are for. Get in a man's way." (50)
    14th - "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
    15th - "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)
    16th - "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (50)
    17th - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (50)
    18th - "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
    19th - "We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." (50)
    20th - "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" (50)
    21st - -(Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mal has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (50)
    22nd - "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)
    23rd - "Kaylee, what in the sphincter o' hell you playing at?" (50)

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (18)
    "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (3)
    "Every heist he's gotta start yellin' my name!" (3)
    "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
    The Big Damn Heroes scene. (3)
    "Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?" (0)
    "You got the right same as anyone... to live and try to kill people." (0)
    "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (1)
    "Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket." (0)
    "Yeah, that went well." (0)
    "Whoa! Hey! Flesh..." (0)
    "Faster, faster, faster would be better." (0)
    "... o-or, we could talk more..." (0)
    "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (0)
    "We are just too pretty for God to let us die." (0)
    "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down... tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens... makes her a home." (0)
    "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (0)
    "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (0)
    "Well, you were right about this being a bad idea." (0)
    "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (0)
    "Could you be more specific?" (0)
    "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (0)
    "Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged." (0)
    "Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don't push me, and I won't push you. Dong le ma? (0)
    Mal: "I've staked my crew's life on the theory that you're a person, actual and whole, and if I'm wrong, you'd best shoot me now..." (River cocks gun) Mal: "Or, we could talk some more." (0)
    "You're welcome on my boat. God ain't." (0)
    "I hear there was some talk about beagles... they have smallish droppings?" (0)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

1st - "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
      2nd - "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
      3rd - "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." (50)
      4th - "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
      6th - "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (50)
      14th - "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
      15th - "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)
      17th - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (50)
      18th - "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
      21st - -(Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mal has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (50)
      22nd - "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (19)

"Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (3)
      "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
      The Big Damn Heroes scene. (3)
      "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (1)
      "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (0)
      "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down... tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens... makes her a home." (0)
      "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (0)
      "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (0)
      "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (0)
      "Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don't push me, and I won't push you. Dong le ma? (0)
      Mal: "I've staked my crew's life on the theory that you're a person, actual and whole, and if I'm wrong, you'd best shoot me now..." (River cocks gun) Mal: "Or, we could talk some more." (0)
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (19)
        "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
        The Big Damn Heroes scene. (4)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (20)
          "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (21)
            "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (21)
              "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
              The Big Damn Heroes scene. (5)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (22)
                "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                The Big Damn Heroes scene. (5)
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (22)
                  "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                  The Big Damn Heroes scene. (6)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (23)
                    "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                    The Big Damn Heroes scene. (6)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (23)
                      "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                      The Big Damn Heroes scene. (7)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (24)
                        "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                        The Big Damn Heroes scene. (7)
                        sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

"You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (24)
                          "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                          The Big Damn Heroes scene. (8)

Comment

"Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (4)
                            "Is he okay?!?!" (0)
                            The Big Damn Heroes scene. (8)
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                            X