X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Worlds: Christopher Judge Visits Stargate Worlds Studios

At Stargate Worlds:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

News from the Developers:

Christopher Judge Visits Stargate Worlds Studios

Sep 04, 2008

Actor Christopher Judge (Teal'c) stopped by Stargate Worlds Studios this week meet the team and check out the progress of the game. Judge, who is a gamer himself, let us know at Comic Con that he was up for a tour of the Studios and of course, we welcomed him with open arms...

Check out the photo gallery here to see some of the photos the dev team took.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I really want to be positive about this MMO game...but the fact is, only a very small number of MMO's that have ever been released have ever been worth playing, and only one has ever come to beating the all-might (sarcasm) WoW's records (Lord of the Rings online).

That being said, I think of all the various IP's out there, specifically SF IP's, that could be turned into MMO games, I think Stargate has more potential than any other IP (except maybe Star Wars, if done right. Star Wars Galaxies doesn't count) to really be successful. It might not reach WoW's records, but I definitely think it has the potential to equal LotR online's records.
    That is just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
    X