X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star trek!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jiklar View Post
      I think this episode could have been done without the clips. If they were trying to get the fans to think about what the characters have done and if it was right I think they could have done it much better.
      So true. I waited so long for the next episode, then i was like "nooooo.. a flashback episode!!"

Comment

Behind like wow, I finally watched this .... and I mourn the loss of those precious 42 minutes and 14 seconds.

As far as clip episodes go, this one is by far the worst yet. It hurts to see the beauty of season 1 to 3, and be smacked back into season 5 after the bliss.

Woolsey played the game and cheated - the IOA at its best.

Teyla, Ronon and McKay should have stayed at home. Wasn't like they contributed much anyway, other than being screen filler.

For a family show, it's okay to smoke on TV and to have violence but not to have nudity or the sex-thing... It makes me roll my eyes at the double standard.

Just another meh-episode.

Edit: Whoever is doing the CG-villages these days, should be fired and send back to school.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

clip show. meh. guess they have to save money sometime
          sigpic

Comment

This episode demonstrates all that is wrong with Season 5, and the decline of Atlantis

Comment

Not a great episode, not even a good one, but Woolsey and Lorne were awesome
              sigpic

Comment

A decent one and not nearly as bad as I feared. I'm not normally too fond of clip eps. I guess I can't understand the season 5 hate...
                sigpic

Comment

If you're not looking for much - then sure season 5 isn't that bad, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    If you're not looking for much - then sure season 5 isn't that bad, I guess.
                    yeah, in case you're deaf and blind
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      yeah, in case you're deaf and blind

Comment

Curious to see in anyone noticed and/or has an answer....
                        What in the WORLD is Sheppard doing right at the end when Woolsey joins him on the balcony?
                        Right around 0:08-0:11 in this video.
                        Every time I watch it I try to figure out why he's leaning over like that, but I can't think of any good reason. It just looks odd, lol.
                        sigpic
                        Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally Posted by jiklar
                          think this episode could have been done without the clips. If they were trying to get the fans to think about what the characters have done and if it was right I think they could have done it much better.

Originally posted by Ellaneshka View Post
                          So true. I waited so long for the next episode, then i was like "nooooo.. a flashback episode!!"
                          i loved the clip episode really cool
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Thought it was a crappy episode, worst of the season, maybe the series. Pretty sure it's near the bottom in Clip-shows for the franchise.

Damn you Genii.

Tomorrow, I forget (again)
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember being very disappointed that this turned out to be a clip show. The expedition on trial seemed like a good concept.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing this episode before. It actually held my interest for a clip show.

It questioned what the people on Atlantis were doing in the eyes of others in the galaxy. There were questionable decisions on their part over the years and whilst the outcome was favourable more often than not it was not so for others. It was interesting to hear what the people of the Pegasus galaxy had to say about their lives, that until then were dominated by the Wraith's hibernation and feeding cycles being changed by the impact of the actions of the Atlantis expedition.

Woolsey was the star again with his quick assessment of the ulterior motive behind this show trial, oh those sneaky Geni. I was waiting for another of Atlantis' safety protoculs to kick in when Woolsey and Sheppard lit up the cigars!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X