No announcement yet.

Is it a time for change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that is time for change. They should simple dump the support cast except for Clark and Lois rename the show Metropolis and start it fresh with new vilians and new storyarcs.

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post
      But seriously isn't it childish to still have those wierd pair of red underwear outside of his suit?
      Yes it is. Which is why I think they should go with my idea. He should just be naked.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Actually I saw a preview for "Identity " (Season 8) and It looked like Clark was wearing the cape and some form of the suit. It looked mostly blue, but he had a red cape. The preview didn't show much but, it is a change
        For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Hopefully the superman music kicks in and he leaps tall buildings in a single bound.

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
            Actually I saw a preview for "Identity " (Season 8) and It looked like Clark was wearing the cape and some form of the suit. It looked mostly blue, but he had a red cape. The preview didn't show much but, it is a change
            I missed that but a friend of mine said he couldn't tell if it was Clark in the Superman suit or the Martian Manhunter
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
              I missed that but a friend of mine said he couldn't tell if it was Clark in the Superman suit or the Martian Manhunter
              Well actually it was
              Spoiler:
              Oliver Queen, aka the Green Arrow.
              The new look is awsome. Unfortunatly, Clark claims that he willl not be wearing it any time soon. I do admit though, if he does wear a costum I hope it's the one from "Identity".
              For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
              X