This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Season's 4 and 5 of Atlantis have seen better writing by far than any previous seasons.
    I'm not sure, Season 1 had some good writing, but I definitely agree with you over S2 and 3.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
      ^^^ by any more unpopular, i meant that the show would have become unpopular given a 6th or 7th season, because of the terrible storylines and wat not. But nice sarcasm, you just made yourself look like an idiot, but watevs, thats just you
      Truthfully, in the English language, you don't say "get any more unpopular" generally about something that is popular. Like, I wouldn't say about the Wii, "Before the Wii gets any more unpopular, Nintendo wanted to make Wii 2.0" -- Most people would just scratch their head and say, "What?"

However, I could say, "Before the Wii gets unpopular", which implies its not unpopular now. So really, I didn't make myself look like an idiot, just read your post as what it said. If you wrote incorrectly, thats not my fault.

And again, Season Four didn't have bad story lines. Season five has been amazing. Personally, I loved the shrine. So, no, the story lines aren't bad. Once again, if you don't like something, doesn't mean other people feels the same.

Originally posted by Ackeb View Post
      Ok so they cant get back to earth at all or anything right? So does that also mean earth cant get to them? What I mean by this is earth most of had some power source to activate the ninth cheveron, therefore could they not activate it again and send supplies or more man power?
      I may be completly off mark here, just throwing out an idea.
      Actually, never thought about that. I was assuming it would be a "one way trip", but maybe I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      I'm not sure, Season 1 had some good writing, but I definitely agree with you over S2 and 3.
      I actually didn't like season one... *looks away ashamed*

Comment

the only reason atlantis was canceled is to give SGU a change to start while the franchise is still watched, and don't be scared boys and girls stargate atlantis will be in movies so you won't have to change alot just instead of 20 episodes a movie or 2 i know it's not much but be grateful they at least give you that

Comment

and i think SGU sounds promising i'm just afraid they will have to make sacrifices from what they told so far cos it all sounds very very big budget

Comment

Originally posted by stevencastelein View Post
            the only reason atlantis was canceled is to give SGU a change to start while the franchise is still watched, and don't be scared boys and girls stargate atlantis will be in movies so you won't have to change alot just instead of 20 episodes a movie or 2 i know it's not much but be grateful they at least give you that
            Exactly! Atlantis wasn't really canceled, just moved to a different medium.

Originally posted by stevencastelein View Post
            and i think SGU sounds promising i'm just afraid they will have to make sacrifices from what they told so far cos it all sounds very very big budget
            I think it does, as well, in fact I'm excited about it. Also I hope they don't have to make sacrifices as well...because the promise of the show is Destiny...and Destiny has to look AMAZING!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
              meh, i guess your right, but remember, the whole 'beam up' thing was created by the writers, the same writers who will be working on Universe, the same writers who have basically been killing the shows with unoriginal thinking, lack of ingenuity.
              Except not every writer was fine with the ships and the beaming.

Comment

Working...
              X