This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened to ASK Joseph Mallozzi

About a year or so ago Gateworld had a section to where we could send Joe questions about the show and he was suppose to get back to us during the summer time of this year. Well did he ever do it?

And if so where can i find his answers.

I hope all of that wasnt lost when we switched from the Delphi Forums, ah how do i miss those days.

By the way this is my first post at this new Gateworld forums.
    LETS GO PEN'S

[Wacky forum hiccup -- this is in response to Nikkirose, post #9 below ...]

Yep. We're also hoping that he wants to plow back into writing those when he has the time again.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I think it was released with the Season 7 Boxset or something. Atleast, I think thats what was supposed to happen.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        I think it was released with the Season 7 Boxset or something. Atleast, I think thats what was supposed to happen.
        I don't think so. I am watching Season 7 now and that is not in it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glennh73
          About a year or so ago Gateworld had a section to where we could send Joe questions about the show and he was suppose to get back to us during the summer time of this year. Well did he ever do it?

And if so where can i find his answers.

I hope all of that wasnt lost when we switched from the Delphi Forums, ah how do i miss those days.

By the way this is my first post at this new Gateworld forums.
          I figure he's too busy working. He sorta drop out of sight (offline) after some convention overseas, (at least that's when he seemed to vanish off the net)> perhaps with dual work on two SG shows he feels his time is spent better elsewhere? Although I've heard he pops up occasionally on Japanese anime boards.

Comment

:uzzled look on face:: Did you not read the second sentence?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

As far as I know Darren's still working on it.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The last Q&A with Joe is still in the hopper. We had some problems on our end that delayed it getting to him, then he was up to his eyebrows with Season Eight and Atlantis. With post-production wrapping up soon, we hope he'll get to finish it up.

Stay tuned!

Darren

Comment

Well I'm glad its still in the works!! But can I ask what happend to the In The Making section of the episodes. Did JM just get way too busy??

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Cool im glad its still being worked on. I really enjoyed the past times it was done. And by the way is there any way some of us can reread past Ask Joe questions or was that lost in the forum change?

This forum is really nice guys an keep up the work.
                    LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Working...
                    X