No announcement yet.

Favorite Todd moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place - "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them." - The Queen (50)
    2nd place - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (50)
    3rd place - Infirmary scene with Keller. "What would we do? Who would we be?" - First Contact (50)
    4rd place - Todd: "Oh, it was worth it, if only to see the sky again." - Common Ground (50)
    5th place - "How is my patient?" - The Queen (50)
    6th place -Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (50)
    7th place - Todd killing the Primary Queen. - The Queen (50)
    8th place - Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey. - Lost Tribe (50)
    9th place - Todd giving Teyla throne lessons. - The Queen (50)
    10th place - Todd with the ZPM's. - Spoils of War. (50)
    11th place -Todd boasting he saved the day- Enemy at the Gate (50)
    12th place - Todd killing the bald wraith. - The Queen (50)
    13th place - "If I had not agreed to meet with you to discuss this 'innovation' of yours, my crew and I would not BE IN THIS *PREDICAMENT*!"- Infection (50)
    14th - Ronon has his sword at Todd's neck and Todd has his knife to Ronon's chest at the same time. Ronon says "force of habit" and Todd replies "indeed". - The Last Man (50)
    15th place - "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (50)
    16th place - Todd tricking the alliance into believing he still has a queen: "Huh, they wouldn't have accepted me otherwise." - The Queen (50)
    17th place - "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (50)
    18th place - Ronon staring at Todd/Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after Sheppard tells Ronon to "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (50)
    19th place - Sheppard turning to Todd seated behind him in the puddle jumper after they've landed inside the Hive. Shep: "So what now?" *Three loud knocks on the jumper door* Todd (the smartass): "You open the door?" - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
    20th place - "MOVE ASIDE!!" - Infection (50)
    21st place - Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (50)
    22nd place - Todd waking up on the wrong side of the pod. - Infection (50)
    23rd place - Teyla has Todd on his knees after he speaks for her to the other hive commander. (50)
    24th place - Todd gives Sheppard the gift of life. - Common Ground (50)
    25th place - Todd: They are a complex and ingenious design. Rodney: Well, I thought I was ingeniouser. *Todd gives Rodney a look* Rodney: Aye, I know it's not a word, Mr. Helpful. - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
    26th place - Todd to Keller: It says here that you attempted to use "Iratoose" [Latin pronunciation!] DNA in your research - Infection (50)
    27th place - Sly grin: "I'll see what I can do..." - The Kindred I (50)
    28th place - Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (50)
    29th place - Todd welcoming the Lanteans to his hive. "Welcome to my ship." - The Queen (50)
    30th place - - "For wraith, hunger burns like a fire. Tell me, Sheppard... If you found yourself, burning alive, would you settle for just... one drop of water? Or would you take more?" - Common Ground (50)
    31st place - Todd and Ronon fight together. - The Last Man (50)
    32nd place - Todd: You picked up my signal. I wasn't sure you'd come. Ronon (sarcastically): What are mateys for? - Infection (50)
    33rd place - "Instead of criticizing, perhaps you could work on getting me some MORE POWER!" - Infection (50)
    34th place - Ronon warning Todd. Todd (calmly): "Can I help you?","Ah. Is that all?", "Right."- The Queen (50)
    35th place - Kenny: "We just dropped out of hyperspace." Todd: "I see that, Aye. Why?" (50)
    36th place - Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (50)
    37th place - Ronon: "I was just going to blow it up." Todd: "Naturally." - The Last Man (50)
    38th place - "You pace in your cell, cursing that I took years from you. *I* stand here cursing that I was not allowed them ALL! Each in our own way, we suffer." - Common Ground (50)
    39th place - Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (50)
    40th place - "You woke me for THIS?" - Infection (50)
    41st place - Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (50)
    42nd place - - "Perhaps we should remove these. I think it sends the wrong message, don't you?" - Be All My Sins
    Remember'd (50)
    43rd place - McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (50)
    44th place - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred I (50)
    45th place - Todd on Atlantis television - The Lost Tribe/Enemy at The Gate (50)
    46th place - Todd: "Ah. They picked up my signal." - The Seer (50)
    47th place - Todd: "You and me?" - Common Ground (50)
    48th place - Todd smashing off the Genii hand guard - Common Ground (50)
    49th place - Rodney attempting to convince Todd to save his sister. - Miller's Crossing. (50)
    50th place - McKay: "I think we are getting close." Todd: "We?" - Miller's Crossing (50)
    51st place - Todd and Sheppard's final respectful glance - Common Ground (50)
    52nd place - Shep: "What did you do?" Todd: "What are you referring to?" Shep: "There's a ship on the way." (50)
    53rd place - "You know how to talk to me, John Sheppard." *laughs* - EatG (50)
    54th place - Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." - Infection (50)
    55th place - Poetic Todd - Vegas (50)
    56th place - - Sheppard saying he isn't in the mood for conversation and Todd's angry reaction. - Common Ground (50)
    57th place - Todd about Teyla: "I suppose she's already made some lucky Wraith a very tasty meal." - The Kindred I (50)
    58th place - John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding. - Common Ground (50)
    59th place - "There is something to be said for stealth over brute force" - The Last Man (50)
    60th place - - Todd and Ronon about to be incinerated destroying the facility - The Last Man (50)
    61st place - Todd to Teyla on projecting apprehension: "It may be understandable, but it is not acceptable! Above all, you must never show weakness." - The Queen (50)
    62nd place - Todd threatening to feed on Sheppard and realizing he can't - Infection (50)
    63rd place - The meeting with the Lanteans.- The Queen (50)
    64th place - Teyla is angry that Todd didn't inform her of his plan to make her Queen of the hive and he tries to explain it to her. - The Queen (50)
    65th place - Todd plundering the Daedalus. - First Contact (50)
    66th place - Todd commands a Hiveship in the heat of the epic Battle of Asuras: "Transferring power from non-critical systems to hull regeneration!" - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (43)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

1st place - "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them." - The Queen (50)
      2nd place - Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (50)
      3rd place - Infirmary scene with Keller. "What would we do? Who would we be?" - First Contact (50)
      4rd place - Todd: "Oh, it was worth it, if only to see the sky again." - Common Ground (50)
      6th place -Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (50)
      13th place - "If I had not agreed to meet with you to discuss this 'innovation' of yours, my crew and I would not BE IN THIS *PREDICAMENT*!"- Infection (50)
      14th - Ronon has his sword at Todd's neck and Todd has his knife to Ronon's chest at the same time. Ronon says "force of habit" and Todd replies "indeed". - The Last Man (50)
      15th place - "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (50)
      16th place - Todd tricking the alliance into believing he still has a queen: "Huh, they wouldn't have accepted me otherwise." - The Queen (50)
      17th place - "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (50)
      18th place - Ronon staring at Todd/Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after Sheppard tells Ronon to "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (50)
      19th place - Sheppard turning to Todd seated behind him in the puddle jumper after they've landed inside the Hive. Shep: "So what now?" *Three loud knocks on the jumper door* Todd (the smartass): "You open the door?" - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
      21st place - Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (50)
      23rd place - Teyla has Todd on his knees after he speaks for her to the other hive commander. (50)
      25th place - Todd: They are a complex and ingenious design. Rodney: Well, I thought I was ingeniouser. *Todd gives Rodney a look* Rodney: Aye, I know it's not a word, Mr. Helpful. - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
      26th place - Todd to Keller: It says here that you attempted to use "Iratoose" [Latin pronunciation!] DNA in your research - Infection (50)
      28th place - Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (50)
      29th place - Todd welcoming the Lanteans to his hive. "Welcome to my ship." - The Queen (50)
      30th place - - "For wraith, hunger burns like a fire. Tell me, Sheppard... If you found yourself, burning alive, would you settle for just... one drop of water? Or would you take more?" - Common Ground (50)
      32nd place - Todd: You picked up my signal. I wasn't sure you'd come. Ronon (sarcastically): What are mateys for? - Infection (50)
      33rd place - "Instead of criticizing, perhaps you could work on getting me some MORE POWER!" - Infection (50)
      34th place - Ronon warning Todd. Todd (calmly): "Can I help you?","Ah. Is that all?", "Right."- The Queen (50)
      35th place - Kenny: "We just dropped out of hyperspace." Todd: "I see that, Aye. Why?" (50)
      36th place - Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (50)
      37th place - Ronon: "I was just going to blow it up." Todd: "Naturally." - The Last Man (50)
      38th place - "You pace in your cell, cursing that I took years from you. *I* stand here cursing that I was not allowed them ALL! Each in our own way, we suffer." - Common Ground (50)
      39th place - Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (50)
      41st place - Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (50)
      42nd place - - "Perhaps we should remove these. I think it sends the wrong message, don't you?" - Be All My Sins
      Remember'd (50)
      43rd place - McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (50)
      44th place - Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred I (50)
      45th place - Todd on Atlantis television - The Lost Tribe/Enemy at The Gate (50)
      49th place - Rodney attempting to convince Todd to save his sister. - Miller's Crossing. (50)
      50th place - McKay: "I think we are getting close." Todd: "We?" - Miller's Crossing (50)
      52nd place - Shep: "What did you do?" Todd: "What are you referring to?" Shep: "There's a ship on the way." (50)
      54th place - Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." - Infection (50)
      56th place - - Sheppard saying he isn't in the mood for conversation and Todd's angry reaction. - Common Ground (50)
      57th place - Todd about Teyla: "I suppose she's already made some lucky Wraith a very tasty meal." - The Kindred I (50)
      58th place - John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding. - Common Ground (50)
      59th place - "There is something to be said for stealth over brute force" - The Last Man (50)
      60th place - - Todd and Ronon about to be incinerated destroying the facility - The Last Man (50)
      61st place - Todd to Teyla on projecting apprehension: "It may be understandable, but it is not acceptable! Above all, you must never show weakness." - The Queen (50)
      62nd place - Todd threatening to feed on Sheppard and realizing he can't - Infection (50)
      64th place - Teyla is angry that Todd didn't inform her of his plan to make her Queen of the hive and he tries to explain it to her. - The Queen (50)
      66th place - Todd commands a Hiveship in the heat of the epic Battle of Asuras: "Transferring power from non-critical systems to hull regeneration!" - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (44)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (45)

Comment

Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (46)
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (47)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (48)

Comment

Remember'd (50)

- Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (49)
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Remember'd (50)
                  67th place - - Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (50)
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                  X