This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask & answer topic

Here you can ask all the little questions about stargate which are not topic worthy.

For example

*What is that gun Carter uses in season 7 ?
    *And why on earth did Carter cut her hair? her hairdo was at its best in the beginning of season 4.(look link below)

http://www.stargatesg1.com/home/epis...4/smvicto1.jpg

Sooooo cute..

Anyhow would this topic work? at least its working on many other forums..
    Last edited by Sir Ruff; 08 May 2004, 11:17 AM.

Add a spoiler space Plz

You can add spoiler space by writing "Spoiler Space for s8" and then filling ten lines with dots like this:

I thought O'neill is getting promod?
    Last edited by Madeleine; 08 May 2004, 01:55 PM. Reason: Spoiler space

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
      Add a spoiler space Plz
      I thought O'neill is getting promod?
      Oh sorry, I ment throughout the series he has always been a colonel..

Comment

Okay, here's something I've always wondered. Did they ever explain why Teal'c calls Daniel by his full name all the time? Or, did he just always do it?
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
          *What is that gun Carter uses in season 7 ?
          spoiler space season 7
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -

-
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          the gun is a composite of different parts from different guns. due to the "war" with iraq there was a shortage of P90 blanks so they needed to give her a gun that used a more standard round, but didnt want to go backwards and have people asking why she went from the P90 to a less superior weapon, so they invented a new gun that looks really tough and new, but doesnt actually exist

Comment

Does he still do that ? I never notice
            I think the prodcer thought he was becoming to 'Human' so they left a couple of things in

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
              *And why on earth did Carter cut her hair? her hairdo was at its best in the beginning of season 4.(look link below)
              I'd like to know the answer to that as well. Her short hair makes her look old.

Also, I'd like to know how three (?) Tokr'a (two armed, one not) were overpowered by Tanith in Season 4's Exodus. Surely they would have shot him?
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Ask yourself this maybe it was Amanda who cut her hair and not Sam

Comment

Ask yourself this maybe it was Amanda who cut her hair and not Sam
                  Amanda , Carter.. all the same on this one. Longer was better I think..
                  Last edited by Sir Ruff; 08 May 2004, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Does he still do that ? I never notice
                    I think the prodcer thought he was becoming to 'Human' so they left a couple of things in
                    i believe at some point teal'c said that it was a sign of respect for him to call him by his full name, which is why he still says Major Carte instead of just carter or sam

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                      I'd like to know the answer to that as well. Her short hair makes her look old.

Also, I'd like to know how three (?) Tokr'a (two armed, one not) were overpowered by Tanith in Season 4's Exodus. Surely they would have shot him?
                      Perhaps he threatened the life of the one he grabbed and the Tok'ra didn't want him to die?

Comment

I like the short hair. Girly hair doesn't suit grown-ups so well. And the short hair accentuates her eyes.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          I like the short hair. Girly hair doesn't suit grown-ups so well. And the short hair accentuates her eyes.
                          i agree completely she looks much prettier and mature with the shorter hair. also the shorter hair strikes me as more military than the longer hair, i dont know what the air force regs are for female officers hair but it just seems more appropriate. same with daniel, i think the shorter hair suits him better now that he has changed from the naive scientist he used to be to the older, wiser in the ways of the universe, tougher, daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            I'll second that, I like the shorter hair from mid s4-s6

In fact I hope she cuts it again
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I prefer the longer hair, but I'm sure it was the Air Force that said it was too long.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X