Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone fancy?

I bet you all thought i was going to post some pics of hot SG people
    well no im afraid not (well maybe later)

No im here to ask if anyone would like to join me in my blog. Im after 1 maybe 2 people to come write my blog with me. might sound wierd, but wait. My blog is all about my fave shows, and ofcourtse the number 1 spot is SG1 and SG:A (2 shows 1 spot )
    i want help writing reviews of my our fave episodes, whether it be the story, the acting the directing etc, something or anything about your fave epiosdes.

also this isnt limited to SG, the 1 or 2 people i pick can also write about there fave shows, but also new films aand music and just anything in general that is new and interesting to the reader.
    Im asking this because im tired of doing a blog on my own and it flopping, i think with 2 or 3 writers behind it it could become more succesful.

So what do you think?

am i mad?

for everyone who responds i will post a hot piccie of an SG lady (unless a lady posts and i will post a hot guy pic )

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

[QUOTE=Cree;8844637]I bet you all thought i was going to post some pics of hot SG people
    well no im afraid not (well maybe later)
    [QUOTE]

.. Damn you..

Comment

Spoiler:

as i said those who post get a picture lol.
      though it would be nice to have a post relating to the topic

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

I accept your hot pic.. Count me in

Anymore Info?
        Blog address?

Comment

hey, well there is a link in my sig.
          now be warned i only just started this today, but thats why i thought i would try to get someone else in now so we can start from the begining together.
          take a look at the blog and my first post, which sorta outlines what i want to do with it.

Spoiler:

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
            I bet you all thought i was going to post some pics of hot SG people
            nope didnt think one bit of it...

Comment

well thanks for saying that, rather random and pointless comment please come again!

Atlantis -
              SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                well thanks for saying that, rather random and pointless comment please come again!
                but its help to increase my post numbers

Comment

Working...
                X