• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    So... you reincarnated instead?
    Yes, it should be fun.

Comment

Quick message to let you all know that if you're hitting 502 errors or having trouble logging in to the Forum,Greg and Darren already know this is going on ,and are working on a fix.

If you can't log in or register,please e-mail Darren c/o webmaster-at-gateworld.net and include your details,e-address and username.

I or another Admin will update this thread once we've sorted the glitch out.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Okay, thanks for the update!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

At the moment, for the last 2 days some of the threads are returning a "502 Bad Gateway" screne instead of showing the post.
          This happens with different posters, & also with 'one' poster intermittently (ie, one post by 'a poster' is OK, another one by 'a poster' isn't)
          I will leave with you.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            At the moment, for the last 2 days some of the threads are returning a "502 Bad Gateway" screne instead of showing the post.
            This happens with different posters, & also with 'one' poster intermittently (ie, one post by 'a poster' is OK, another one by 'a poster' isn't)
            I will leave with you.
            Yes we know the problem getting posts through.502 errors are all over the place and affect everything at random.That's why I posted (eventually) to this thread and Ask the Mods.

*Waves to FH* Y'welcome!

Comment

Log-in is fixed.

502 errors: still ongoing.

Comment

Thanks Bagpuss for your reply.
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Log-in is fixed.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Looks like they are getting worse. There are bad gateways lurking in every corner now.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Looks like they are getting worse. There are bad gateways lurking in every corner now.
                      Can confirm that.

Comment

It seems to be random in some places and constant in others.
                        Anyway,something to test for yourselves if you haven't done so already.

Found a workround that'll let us get past the error affecting some threads:

Use the Quick Reply box below the thread(s) and then click "go advanced" to get to the end or other pages of 502-affected threads.
                        That will help you guys post AND be able to read posts you can't access.

If you need to put in a spoiler warning tag or requote posts:

Type the Spoiler tags or the Quote tags into the post you're sending through.
                        [SPOILER] and [#/SPOILER]

=
                        Spoiler:
                        and

Other variations of spoiler and /end spoiler tags should work.

Or [QUOTE=from username](type quoted post/lines)[#/QUOTE]
                        =
                        Originally posted by username
                        (typequoted post/lines)
                        The # in the examples is just there to show up the vb code you need.

Comment

Just a quick addition to all that (See full post in Ask the Moderators):

If you (the general "you") can't get into specific folders,or threads: PM me a link to the affected forum/thread.
                          I can then test the links and add them to the ones we've sent to Darren and Greg.

Comment

Just a little post here to say Hi and to thank everyone for fixing the registration bug.

Glad to be here with you !

Oh and happy new year to the Stargate Community !

Comment

Welcome Vittorini! I hope you enjoy being a part of the community. Happy New Year!

Comment

How do you rank up to the title of "Sergeant" and things like that, is it XP or?

Comment

Working...
                                X