• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    So... you reincarnated instead?
    S(he) decended?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      S(he) decended?
      Oh, much more appropriate...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post
        Very old member, but I lost all my info in the move. Good to be back.
        that sucks, oh I am a new member I hope that it wont take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by soniiiety View Post
          that sucks, oh I am a new member I hope that it wont take too long.
          Be a good poster, and you'll be off probie status before you know it.

Comment

Where do I post so they count? I have been a probe too long because I did not understand anything about it.
            Hello
            I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
              Where do I post so they count? I have been a probe too long because I did not understand anything about it.
              I believe everything in Off-Topic and games doesn't count (though not sure about games).

Everything else counts, so best way to make 'em count as it were is all the stargate related threads (minus the games, I think) and other TV/Films.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I believe everything in Off-Topic and games doesn't count (though not sure about games).

Everything else counts, so best way to make 'em count as it were is all the stargate related threads (minus the games, I think) and other TV/Films.
                Is it known how many genuine stargate posts I need to make to graduate? I am not trying to spam to get those posts but I think I want to be part of this forum. Right now I am sitting in a hot car so I am not sure of anything other than I need water not coffee right now.
                Hello
                I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Is it known how many genuine stargate posts I need to make to graduate? I am not trying to spam to get those posts but I think I want to be part of this forum. Right now I am sitting in a hot car so I am not sure of anything other than I need water not coffee right now.
                  Unfortunately no... but it's not about how many posts you have really. It's about whether they can trust you to be human.

When I joined back in 2004 probie-status didn't exist the way it does now. It only came into existence after the forum had to deal with some bad spam-attacks.

I'm sure, you'll be off probie-status in no time.

The custom avatar is around 2000 posts but the exact number is unknown. It changes.

Comment

I am supposedly human but a flawed human. Right now I feel like a melted ice cream puddle of a human. I am hot and moody but not really allowed to rest in the ac. Just got home but got to start doing stuff instead of resting.
                    Hello

Comment

I am supposedly human but a flawed human. Right now I feel like a melted ice cream puddle of a human. I am hot and moody but not really allowed to rest in the ac. Just got home but got to start doing stuff instead of resting.
                      I think you just described marriage.

To add on to FH, we understand the frustration. I too was before the provide system so I didn't have to deal with that. I was here for the spam attacks. Probie status didn't used to be so severe but the mods had keep on tightening it as spammers got around. Which I understand even though the mods napoleonic power mongers. I'M LOOKING AT YOU BAGGIE. Has anyone even seen Sky recently? What was I saying?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I am not married but in a confusing situation where I pay to live somewhere but I get told what to do.
                        Hello

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Has anyone even seen Sky recently? What was I saying?
                          Nope, but I haven't seen Baggie either...

Comment

Then its time to break all the rules. Im off to circumvent the language filter
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Then its time to break all the rules. Im off to circumvent the language filter
                              And cue mayhem...

Comment

Looks like I just graduated from being a probie and I needed some good news right now.
                                Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X