Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been here 8 years and haven't hit 2,000 posts yet. Although that goal is clearly in sight.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
      I've been here 8 years and haven't hit 2,000 posts yet. Although that goal is clearly in sight.

Seaboe
      It certainly is! But I have to say I don't think I've ever been on a board with such stringent rules...
      sigpic
      signature art by lunasera

Comment

Seaboe
        Slow and measured poster -- nothing wrong with that.

15 years in May next year -- I'm getting old.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sshh….a secret. Don't post in Off Topic area of forum. Posts don't count. I've been here since forever and when Darren had Stargate on the Delphi Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
            sshh….a secret. Don't post in Off Topic area of forum. Posts don't count. I've been here since forever and when Darren had Stargate on the Delphi Forum
            Good tip!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
              But Off-Topic has all the fun.... well, most of the fun... some of the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                But Off-Topic has all the fun.
                I've never even looked at the off-topic section. What am I missing (although this is not the right thread for you to actually answer that).

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  But Off-Topic has all the fun.... well, most of the fun... some of the fun?
                  I'm there, and I'm all kinds of fun
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I've never even looked at the off-topic section. What am I missing (although this is not the right thread for you to actually answer that).

Seaboe
                    Keep away friend, it is known that those that venture into this thread never make it back completely sane.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                      Keep away friend, it is known that those that venture into this thread never make it back completely sane.
                      Well now I have to go....
                      sigpic

Comment

And having gone I realized that a ton of my posts were already in that section - thank goodness I'm an airman now
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh... never mind - when do your posts stop having to be approved?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                            Well I am there, and I do not suffer from insanity....

I enjoy every minute of it
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Very old member, but I lost all my info in the move. Good to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post
                                Very old member, but I lost all my info in the move. Good to be back.
                                So... you reincarnated instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X