This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate wormhole screensaver.

I've been doing some searching on the net for a decent screensaver that depicts that visualization of the Stargate "wormhole" journey as of Season 9 of SG-1 and Atlantis. I've had no luck as yet. If you know any ones your help would be greatly appreciated.

I found some at one point, don't remember where but they are out there...

But they were pretty rubbish... just the effect from the show on loop, with adverts at the bottom, ohhh one even had the Sci-Fi logo on it
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Cant find a wormhole one but i did find this site a while ago. Has Atlantis screensavers, not exactly what you wanted but close....

http://www.chevron26.com/archive/ind...aycat&catid=69
      "Whoever wins, out battle does not end. The looser is freed from the battlefied, but the winner must remain there. And the survivor must live his life as a warrior untill he dies"
      -Big Boss/ Hideo Kojima

Comment

Originally posted by suicidal_tool View Post
        Cant find a wormhole one but i did find this site a while ago. Has Atlantis screensavers, not exactly what you wanted but close....

http://www.chevron26.com/archive/ind...aycat&catid=69
        They're really cool, thanks!
        sigpic
        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Be careful though anyone using the links, i have had a few downloads from there that arnt exacltly 100% when unzipping. May have to give it a few trys to get it working. *Just dont beat me with sticks if it doesnt* ^^
          "Whoever wins, out battle does not end. The looser is freed from the battlefied, but the winner must remain there. And the survivor must live his life as a warrior untill he dies"
          -Big Boss/ Hideo Kojima

Comment

Most screensavers aren't needed.

Turn off your screen, save power! go
            GREEN!

Go Green

Comment

Indeed. No screen needs saving any more since we aren't using CRT monitors any longer. They are really just for show. May as well have an animated desktop wallpaper instead. Although the Atlantis 'wormhole' effect would be pretty good for that. I thought there was a way you could put an AVI as a desktop wallpaper - if thats the case, just a high res vid capture from a SG Atlantis episode would do the trick. Assuming of course, its just for personal use, don't know if they'd have a beef with something like that being distributed.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help. Now my monitor shall look more astria-porterly and ancienty when I go walkabout. Now, not to be demanding, but what would really make my day would be a nice wallpaper to finish !

Comment

I like to have a screensaver on standby in case I want to hide my desktop from prying eyes Anyway, I made a wormhole screensaver for mac, if anyone is interested (just drop in the screensaver folder in the library). It's on megaupload.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X