Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Creation 09

Alright, in true fashion of me being a little Squeeing fangirl....

Let's get this started for next year....

First guest announced:

AMANDA TAPPING

Is everyone as excited as I am?

Announced August 27th :

The Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS CONVENTION returns to Chicago on August 21-23, 2009. AMANDA TAPPING has graciously accepted our invitation to be a headliner at this convention. GOLD WEEKEND packages are available today.

To order Tickets or for more information:
    Creation's Website
    (Mods: If this isn't okay to have this link in here, I appologize, and will take it down...)
    Last edited by ~Sarah~; 01 September 2008, 07:24 AM. Reason: dates were announced....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post

Probably not...
    Bar.
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
      Probably not...
      Bar.

Sis and I are going to think about it, but we are already leaning towards coming next year....if the funds are there.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

~Sarah~ sweetie, I can't believe you started this already....wait a minute, yes I can!

I am thinking seriously about it. I really wanted to go to Vancouver once, but I think it would be more cost prohibitative. Amanda is SOO tempting, but I want to know who else will be there with her!

Comment

First guest announced:

AMANDA TAPPING

Really? I had not heard that.

I'm going to the April event in Vancouver because of Amanda. Hmmm ..... never been to Chicago which I hear is lovely.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

First guest announced:

AMANDA TAPPING

Wow, Amanda is doing 3 creation cons in 2009 then? It's not on the CC website yet though, did they announce on the 2008 con??

I'm already going to the Vancouver con. Chicago is a bit too far for another trip lol.
            sigpic

Comment

First guest announced:

AMANDA TAPPING

Uhm. I don't want to imagine the possibility of everyone being excited as you are.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              Wow, Amanda is doing 3 creation cons in 2009 then? It's not on the CC website yet though, did they announce on the 2008 con??

I'm already going to the Vancouver con. Chicago is a bit too far for another trip lol.
              Yes, they announced it at this Chicago con that Amanda will be a guest next year.

Got my ticket all ready to go
              sigpic

Comment

We just mentioned to dad that Amanda Tapping is going to Chicago in 2009, and now he is thinking about tagging along for the convention next year.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

I don't think that's physically possible. LOL
                  My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

A freind and I are contemplating coming travelling to the States to go to a convention. How is Creation? Any good? Any that people would definitely recommend?

Cheers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zatarc View Post
                      A freind and I are contemplating coming travelling to the States to go to a convention. How is Creation? Any good? Any that people would definitely recommend?

Cheers
                      Cheers to you,
                      I love Creation and think that they do a great job. Now I have not gone to other major cons but small local area ones in MN, US. I would say the biggest thing is if you are going to go, GO TO Vancouver, ,BC and take in the set tours. Plus they have location tours, the prop room, and unexpected guests drop in from time to time.
                      Creation is one the only ones that has authentic rights with MGM and the studios to make it a huge success...check out the web site on the "About US" ~Who Are We section.

Comment

All eventualities permitting, Mr and Mrs Deeds plan to launch themselves on Chicago next year....Is Chicago ready to be "Deeds'd"?....

Deeds xx
                        Last edited by discodiva; 25 August 2008, 11:13 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Baby View Post
                          Cheers to you,
                          I love Creation and think that they do a great job. Now I have not gone to other major cons but small local area ones in MN, US. I would say the biggest thing is if you are going to go, GO TO Vancouver, ,BC and take in the set tours. Plus they have location tours, the prop room, and unexpected guests drop in from time to time.
                          Creation is one the only ones that has authentic rights with MGM and the studios to make it a huge success...check out the web site on the "About US" ~Who Are We section.
                          Hey there person from my neck of the woods, nice to meet you! Go Twins! I am also debating between Vancouver and Chicago. I liked that Chicago was within driving distance so I didn't have to worry about plane schedules and such. And I REALLY want to meet Amanda. But I am wondering how much longer they will be doing set tours in Vancouver. That is something I am dying to do. I want to see that Gate...the REAL one that spins! (although Atlantis' would be cool, too!)

Comment

I have my seat for next year B23!!!
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I got seats C14 and C15 for me and Switch, assuming they e-mail them or something. I'm still not sure how the whole pre-signing up thing works.
                              My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                              Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Working...
                              X