This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the cast?

Ive searched but can't find any interviews or blogs from the cast members about the cancellation. I would love to read what they think about it.

Does anyone have any links to any comments made by the cast?

To the best of my knowledge nobody's said anything yet, I mean, it has only been less than a week and I'm sure they do all have lives on top of work. David and Kate are gonna be on the Gateworld podcast on Tuesday so maybe we'll get something from them about it, but I'm sure its just like when any other TV show ends.
    That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate.NZ View Post
      Ive searched but can't find any interviews or blogs from the cast members about the cancellation. I would love to read what they think about it.

Rachel Luttrell posted something the other day, but when I went to find it, it appears it was taken down. She just thanked the fans for everything basically and said it was a great run.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate.NZ View Post

Jewel Staite, David Hewlett and Rachel Luttrell have all commented (briefly) so far:

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

LOTS on this from David H. in our chat for the podcast today. Tune in on Tuesday, and watch the site for a news story or two.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Definitely looking forward to that.
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I can't wait to see what they say. They must be angry!

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                I can't wait to see what they say. They must be angry!
                Well, we were already going to be losing Momoa after season 6. He wanted to move on to other things anyway, so I'm reasonably certain he's not upset. According to their blog posts, Hewlett, Staite, and Luttrell seem fine, so...

Apparently, the cancelatoin is just business as usual for the cast and crew.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  Jewel Staite, David Hewlett and Rachel Luttrell have all commented (briefly) so far:
                  They knew that Stargate Atlantis got cancelled, they need to move to their new projects which they get out of SA typecasts. If David Hewlett make his new tv series success, his new character will be apart from his character, Dr. McKay.

Comment

Working...
                  X