favourite episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favourite episode

this is my favourite this series, the rest have been on but kind of annoying making me feel like they were really just not bothering with story lines any more. Only one thing bothers me about this season tho is how quickly people recover from illnesses

Originally posted by luckylad View Post
    this is my favourite this series, the rest have been on but kind of annoying making me feel like they were really just not bothering with story lines any more. Only one thing bothers me about this season tho is how quickly people recover from illnesses
    I've been thinking that also, especially with Sheppard. I suppose depending upon the amount of time that passes between episodes though, that it's reasonable they'll be recovered the next time we see them.

Comment

That has been a Stargate pattern for years. At the end of Evolution Sam has a broken arm while Daniel has a broken leg. They are both perfectly fine in the next episode.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, SG-1 can't go on missions as long as 2 out of 4 team members have broken bones, so to save us from some boring episodes in which nothing happens, they fast forward to where they can step through the gate once again, cos you know, that's what it's all about, stepping through that gate...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Thats just one example Spikey. I can give numerous examples from both series when a major medical injury is ignored.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, quite frankly I was hoping that Ronon at a certain time was sprouting a black eye, or at least a bump on his head, from falling asleep in Teyla's meditation class...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

i didnt mean from episode to episode i mean inside one episode like where the doctor lady got better really quick, the people who were mind controlled got out of it relatively quick. and there r other bits to

Comment

Working...
              X