• Show
Clear All

[Pics]Super Secret Behind The Scenes Wraith Pics

Scary, huh?
    Attached Files

mutant warriors.

Comment

No wonder they wear those masks.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

um thanks but they arent the wraith lol its the new bad guys.

Harper and Ronon fics
        The Runner

The Outcast and The Outsider

Comment

Originally posted by BambiScott View Post
          um thanks but they arent the wraith lol its the new bad guys.
          They are wearing drone armor...

Comment

Spoiler:
            They are Wraith - it might be from Infection - unmasked Wraith warriors are supposed to be shown in that. I think it's the producer's way of trying to get us gals turned off of the Wraith, but as long as the long white-haired variety abound, we will not be detered!!!

das
            sigpic

Comment

If they're Wraith, what happened to their hair? The only bald drone I remember seeing was the one born in Spoils.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                If they're Wraith, what happened to their hair? The only bald drone I remember seeing was the one born in Spoils.
                Maybe they are
                Spoiler:
                infected?

That would explain their skin is full of holes, as if almost decomposed.
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

Their faces didn't look pretty in that episode where Shep's team attacked a Wraith base full of clones. One was pulled out of one of those skinny eggsacs and was held in place before a mask was put on its face, and then it calmed down.
                  It didn't have hairs either.
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Could it be that these guys just didn't get their wigs yet?

Comment

Yes, those are very scary! The prosthetics work has gotten so realistic, you can take behind the scenes pictures and think at first glance of running!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                        . One was pulled out of one of those skinny eggsacs and was held in place before a mask was put on its face, and then it calmed down.
                        It didn't have hairs either.
                        I found this really odd because all the drones we've seen have long, white hair. Are bald drones supposed to be a new variety or what?
                        sigpic

Comment

If you look at the 2nd picture, only the middle guy appears to have his Wraith finger nails on. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just haven't gotten their wigs yet either.

On the other hand, maybe there is a sect of bald Wraith that are introduced earlier in the season (see picture) and make a reappearance in that episode.

Spoiler:

Comment

Where did you find those pictures at?

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                              On the other hand, maybe there is a sect of bald Wraith that are introduced earlier in the season (see picture) and make a reappearance in that episode.
                              If so, I hope we get some kind of explanation for it. On the other hand, we never found out why the Sateda hive leader looked different to other faced males so I won't be holding my breath.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X