This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAVE Stargate Atlantis!

Can we have a petition or email Robert 50 billion times to renew the series?

Please I don't want SGA to finish...its too early...

It's useless, don't you think they already know that we don't want the show to be cancelled? But they still did.

And they probably already signed it off or whatever and signed a contract for movies.
    My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

If a contract was signed for movies, it's probably because SCIFI wants a cut of the revenue for the DVD sales. After the sales for Ark Of Truth and Continuum, the network probably wants to keep their hands on the franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if we heard the names of other executives. The movie announcement is likely meant to derail fan campaigns, namely here at GateWorld.

*words of a p***ed-off Lemurian*

Comment

isn't mgm attempting to start its own channel? universe or an atlantis relaunch could be a good vehical for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
          isn't mgm attempting to start its own channel? universe or an atlantis relaunch could be a good vehical for that
          I would support this.

Comment

Did the campaign to save SG-1 help? No. Why would it help to save SGA?
            sigpic

Comment

I would support any channel that would allow Atlantis to keep going into a season 6 and onwards. If SCI-FI wont keep it going then i think we need to jump ship. True Atlantis in my opinion isnt as great as SG1, but gambleing its future on the possibility of Stargate Universe is just plain stupid. Why not run both in parrallel like SG1/Atlantis??

SCI-FI i hope your happy......you made the baby Jesus cry today!
              "Whoever wins, out battle does not end. The looser is freed from the battlefied, but the winner must remain there. And the survivor must live his life as a warrior untill he dies"
              -Big Boss/ Hideo Kojima

Comment

I need someone to yell at so can someone point me in the right direction. So mad right now
                sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis15 View Post
                  I need someone to yell at so can someone point me in the right direction. So mad right now
                  a mirror ......or go into your room and close the door and just go monkey ****

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of whatever total **** thought he could cancel atlantis and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis15 View Post
                      I was thinking more along the lines of whatever total **** thought he could cancel atlantis and get away with it.
                      television is a business and Atlantis is not making the money that MGM would like so MGM decided to discontinue the show

Comment

I'm tempted not to watch SG Universe just because they cancelled a good show so it could take Atlantis's place...

Comment

These an online petition:-

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA

Comment

All we want is one more season.

Comment

I personally think that while it is premature it is only by about a season or two.
                              We'll have to wait and see what the future will bring.

Comment

Working...
                              X