The Voyager Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Voyager Conspiracy

Ok so if you've seen this episode you know that Seven was kinda going nuts from trying to download crapbillions of tons of data into her brain while regenerating, but one thing is still bugging me. I imagine it was dropped by the Captain because there was no way to know for certain what was going on, but while Seven was essentially hallucinating this big giant conspiracy theory, there WERE sensor records of a tractor beam at the destruction of the Array.

I have to wonder if it really was used by a cloaked ship, and who the hell in that area of the Delta Quadrant had cloaking technology. Furthermore, what were they really tractoring, and why? Was it really the Tetryon Core that made it to this "catapult" (read: jump gate) technology? Or was this a giant coincidence?

Hmm speculate if you will, but I think this is one of the larger unsolved mysteries in Trekdom (and I'm not convinced it's just bad writing, a la 'Threshold').

It definatly seemed like a dropped plot point in the original pilot. I always wondered why they never really did anything else with the "caregiver" array myself.

Comment

I always thought that it was just a abnormality in the picture. B/c the sensor data was destroyed.

Comment

That's a pretty specific abnormality.

Comment

The Caretaker should have definitely been a major point of interest for the series. I was sad the after season 2 we never saw her again.

Comment

Working...
          X