Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Oh, I am SO going to a special hell for this.
    But Ben's just so.... kissy-face. - how can you not?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am in!!!!!!!

Me loves!!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

I was wondering why he kept calling him sunshine.

Comment

I'm shameless...
        Cam must've told Daniel the facial hair had to go.

Comment

But I kinda liked the facial hair
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post

But I kinda liked the facial hair
            Totally.

Comment

No one's posted the kiss from the ComicCon panel this year yet?
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yay, a Cam/Daniel thread. I've just recently come to be interested in this pair. Yes killdeer, someone needs to post a picture of that.

Comment

greedy little buggers, ain't ya?

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Pic; 20 August 2008, 05:19 AM. Reason: spoiler'd for size

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am in!!!!!!!

Me loves!!!
                    To me they look too much like brothers...and BB is the better dressing brother.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                    I was wondering why he kept calling him sunshine.
                    LMAO...that good.

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                    I'm shameless...
                    Cam must've told Daniel the facial hair had to go.
                    Well, Mitchell does good taste. Love his car. Bet Daniel does too.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 31 March 2009, 12:11 PM.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                      greedy little buggers, ain't ya?

Spoiler:
                      http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/Pic-CollSwan/BenBrowderandMichaelShanks.jpg
                      Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen that pic before!!!! Squeeeeeeee!!!

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      To me they look too much like brothers...and BB is the better dressing brother.

Vala seems to think so as well but yeah, I can live with that!

Comment

That cracked me up when I saw a video of Ben kissing Michael at comic con. And Michael's thumbs up after.

Back to the characters. I've always liked how they showed a couple of times at least the two of them coming down a hall at the SGC with a basketball in hand as they're just talking about stuff implying they hang together, play a little one on one. I think Cam has kinda helped Daniel to be shown a little more rounded as a person.

Comment

basketball?
                          *smirk

Last edited by Pic; 20 August 2008, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm not a huge slasher but these two? Yum I still wish there had been more Daniel/Cam scenes!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice pics pic-collswan!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X