dan payne in spoils of war,where is he?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dan payne in spoils of war,where is he?

he is supposed to appear in "spoils of war" as an "uncredited" wraith,but yeat i cant see him enywhere!can anybody tell me in which scene he is seen or send a picture,please?

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
    he is supposed to appear in "spoils of war" as an "uncredited" wraith,but yeat i cant see him enywhere!can anybody tell me in which scene he is seen or send a picture,please?
    Probably just have to watch and guess, since he'd be covered up with so much wraith make-up, he'd be unrecognizable. In "Space Race" on SG1, the credits showed that Patrick Curry (Fifth/replicator) was listed as a guest star and it took me watching the episode several times to realize he was the either the brother or friend of the alien who came to Carter for help in the space race. It was finally his voice that caught my attention and that's when I "recognized" him.

Comment

the faced male wraith actors in "spoils of war" are chris heyerdahl, scot heindl and brendan penny. he could be a warrior? or it's a mistake.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 18 August 2008, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I do believe he was the Wraith Warrior that was 'born'. I can see why you wouldn't recognize him

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          I do believe he was the Wraith Warrior that was 'born'. I can see why you wouldn't recognize him
          The Wraith warrior that was born was played by Morris Chapdelaine (sp?).

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0152113/
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Really? I'm sure I heard joe mention Dan being the 'birthing Wraith' on his blog... Ah well, I'm obviously wrong on this one.

Comment

Working...
            X