Star Trek ABC Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kathryn
    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Leeta
      sigpic

Comment

Neelix
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Odo
          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Photons and Forcefields
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Resistance Is Futile

Comment

Talax

Comment

Uhura

- John Sheppard

Comment

Vash

Comment

Xindi

Comment

Zek

Comment

Brien

Comment

Who? It's O'Brien...

Oh well, going by C

Cardassia
                            sigpic

Comment

spelling might have been wrong, and what do you know it was.

it should have been Breen

The Breen are a fictional extraterrestrial species in the Star Trek science fiction franchise. They were first mentioned in "The Loss", a fourth season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation that first aired in 1990. References to them were made in a number of other Next Generation and Star Trek: Voyager stories, but they did not appear until the 1996 fourth season Deep Space Nine episode "Indiscretion". On Deep Space Nine, they played a significant role in the final story arc of that series in 1999, during which much information about them was revealed. The Breen's true appearance remains unrevealed to viewers, as they have never been seen onscreen without their masks.
                              Quoted From Here

Deep Space Nine

Comment

Denobulan

- John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X