Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nog
    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Gorn,

its a form of radiation (I think)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        Gorn,

its a form of radiation (I think)
        Oh, what you mean is "omicron" then. See here: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Omicron_radiation
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Nebula

- John Sheppard

Comment

Andor
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Rift

- John Sheppard

Comment

Tom

Comment

Maylon

Comment

Nechayev
                    sigpic

Comment

Voyager

Comment

Evek

Comment

Kahless
                          sigpic

Comment

Suliban

Comment

The enduring popularity of the Star Trek science fiction franchise has led to so many games in many different formats.
                              Games create the experience of commanding and operating a starship...

Comment

^ Come again?

Comment

Working...
                                X