Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^??

Necell
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      Necell
      What's "Necell"? Do you mean "nacelle", as in the two big structures housing the engines of a starship? In this case, the next word should start with an "e".

Electromagnetic
      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Yes I do

Captain Picard
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Dax
          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Xenophobic doctor
            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Replicated Vegetables

Comment

Soval

Comment

Lurian

Comment

Nausica
                    sigpic

Comment

Andor

Comment

Romulus
                        sigpic

Comment

Stargazer
                          sigpic
                          Don't touch Lola

Comment

Remus

Comment

Sol Sector
                              sigpic

Comment

Risa

Comment

Working...
                                X