Star Trek Last Letter Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seska
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Ari (A Cardassian rebel who coincidentally shares his name with my bf)
      sigpic

Comment

Isomorphic
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Caretaker
          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Replicator

Comment

Nausican

Comment

Kazon

Comment

Locutus Of Borg

Comment

Kess
                    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Seska

Comment

Archer

Comment

Ithanites

Comment

Kes

Comment

Kar

- John Sheppard

Comment

Ncc-1701-e
                                Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Working...
                                X