Star Trek Word Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezri
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Fallen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
      MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Pain
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Doctor
          sigpic

Comment

Hologram

Comment

Photons
              "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

ForceFields

Comment

Structural Integrity Field

Comment

Meaningless Techno-babble

Comment

Internal Dampening Field

Comment

The Taycion emmiter has caused a quantum inversion in the fabric of subspace-time.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          The Taycion emmiter has caused a quantum inversion in the fabric of subspace-time.
                          You mean Tachyon...

Warp Field

Comment

Warp Core

Comment

warp drive
                              "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Is that actual techno-babble or did you just make it up?

- John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X