• Time
  • Show
Clear All

battle

Comment

The Destiny, NO that's something else.

I mean

VOYAGER
      Last edited by stargatefan234; 22 August 2008, 04:34 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Delta Quadrant
        "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Alpha Quadrant
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Neutral Zone
            "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Romulan

Comment

Warbird

- John Sheppard

Comment

Bird of Prey

Comment

Galaxy

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                    Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                    Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

Class

- John Sheppard

Comment

Ship
                        sigpic

Comment

Defiant

Comment

Deep Space Nine

- John Sheppard

Comment

Dax

Comment

Trill

- John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X