star destroyer in daedalus variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

star destroyer in daedalus variations

doesnt the alien ship about half way through look like a star detroyer and the aliens look like orcs off lord of the rings!!!

It actually reminded me even more of one of those Dominion battleships from deep space nine.

Comment

yeah i suppose so

Comment

Yea it kinda does remind me of a star destroyer but i think its just some random spinoff of a wraith cruiser

Comment

i noticed that too
          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

The aliens themselves reminded me a bit of the borg. Only angrier.

Comment

I'm new to this sight, and all forums for that matter I hope I'm not breaking any forms of etiquette here, and my apologizes if I do, or am. I was thinking later in season 5 during First Contact, and Lost Tribe the Asgard in those suits had little probes attached to there heads. Those lost tribe Asgard said they were a faction that broke off from the Milky Way Asgard while the Ancients were still fighting the Wraith in Pegasus, and before they new what was happening they were being attacked by the wraith, and lost there only intergalactic war ships. Mabey the Wraith assimilated that technology into there own (like Borg), and those probes on the aliens heads had something to do with controlling there ships easier. Idk just a thought that they might be some wraith hybrid or 48k year evolved old wraith (The Last Man), they launched swarms of fighters like the wraith do, and their energy weapon blasts were like that wraith ship in "Enemy At The Gate" with massive bursts in very quick succession. If the wraith did assimilate Asgard tech into their own 10k years ago, their "aquiles heel" as Mckay put it "inefficient energy production" would be no more...which I suppose doesn't matter lol. IDK if there is a seperate section for weapons, but I noticed those Aliens guns were the same as the Serrakin (SG-1) side arms in Forsaken, and Space Race?

Comment

maybe in that reality, the asgard succeeded in their plan involving the attero device and destroyed the wraith, allowing them to pursue their gene research and turn themselves into that form
                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
                X