X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al's final fate

SPOILERS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE:

Title says it all really - at the beginning of Continuum the Ba'al clone being executed is erased from the altered timeline, meaning that the clones were never made (nes pas?), and as Mitchell killed the real Ba'al back in 1939 onboard the Achilles then your one true God is a "dead God, false dead God"
    Last edited by obsidian1771; 16 August 2008, 11:46 AM. Reason: spell error

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

If Stargate has taught us anything, it's that even death can't keep a good Goa'uld down.

Also, the thread title has now spoilt SG:C for me and numerous other people who are still waiting for the film to come out (we're not ALL American, you know), and a spoiler warning or two wouldn't go amiss. Or just keep spoilers in the THREAD, not in the TITLE, so visitors can chose whether or not to read such information.
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

WOW! way to put major spoilers in a title. i haven't even seen continuum yet. thanks
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

English, not American- spoilering away (sorry, but you'll still love the film)

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
          English, not American- spoilering away (sorry, but you'll still love the film)
          it doesn't matter if we'll still love the film, the point is you're not allowed to post spoilers like that. it ruins the magic!
          sigpic

Comment

I would seriously recommend putting those spoilers in a spoiler code box and changing the title a little bit.
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

If you are a true Stargate fan than it won't matter, and whose to say that I'm not lieing to see if I can rile al of you up?

Comment

If you are a true Stargate fan than it won't matter, and whose to say that I'm not lieing to see if I can rile al of you up?
                That's not the point.

The point is that there are rules about spoilers on GateWorld.

SPOILERS: You are welcome to post info about episodes that others might not have seen yet, as long as you take precautions not to spoil them. Any thread that contains plot info, surprise developments or character appearances, etc., for episodes in any current or future season must indicate in the first message, or the first message and thread title, that the thread includes spoilers for that episode(s). An example:
                SPOILERS for "Episode Title" (Season #) below!
                Include this line and the [spoiler] tag, or this line and at least 10 blank lines at the top of the first post. If you are replying to an existing thread that isn't marked for spoilers from that episode, include this in your post.

For the forum's complete spoiler rule and details on using the [spoiler] tag, click here.
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

it doesn't matter! you broke the rules dude! and what you did was the equivalent of revealing that
                  Spoiler:
                  Darth Vader is Luke's father, or that the planet of the apes was earth the whole time, or that Bruce Willis was a ghost in the 6th sense
                  sigpic

Comment

first of all, this thread should have been made in the continuum folder, second of all, please do NOT put spoilers like that in the title.

A good chunk of the world can't even buy the movie yet, much less see it
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X