Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis - iO9: Video: Why Is Jewel Staite Always In Bondage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - iO9: Video: Why Is Jewel Staite Always In Bondage?

From iO9:

(Please follow the link for the complete article and for the embedded video clips.)

Why Is Jewel Staite Always In Bondage? We Asked Her

Jewel Staite is best known for playing the mechanic Kaylee on grungy space-opera show Firefly. But if the writers of Stargate Atlantis have their way, she'll become better known for being bound and gagged in the woods. She mentioned on the Stargate panel at Comic-Con that her character, Dr. Keller, is in bondage in a few upcoming Stargate episodes, not to mention being pinned to a bed by an alien spore recently. We had to ask her about this, plus the differences between Firefly and Stargate. And what she thinks Kaylee is doing right now.

So what's it like going from a show like Firefly that's kind of gritty and down on their luck to a show like Atlantis where there's lots of fancy gadgets?

Everything's clean. Isn't it like super clean? I'm always afraid to put my hand on the glass. I'm just leaving fingerprints all over that set all the time. Everything's nice and gleaming. The best thing about it for me is that they're in their groove. They've been at it for so many years that they're very blase, and they shoot like 10 pages in 12 hours, which is unheard of. And we wrap every day at the 12th hour, which is also unheard of. So it's just like this well-oiled machine, they're all reading each others' minds or something. But I guess that comes after 10+ years of working together. I felt new for a bit, I don't feel that new any more.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

better question is whats your facination with bondage?

Comment

bondage is awesome, especially if its Jewel Staite in bondage.

Comment

Working...
      X