St Joan Theory (s2 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Joan Theory (s2 spoilers)

on rewatching the DVD's of heroes season 2, i was thinking, the other day, about why monica would use the pseudonym "st joan" or be given it, and i thought, what is the real st joan famous for, which is
    (a) being a young warrior
    (b) dying young in battle
    (c) speaking to/recieving vision from god

well (a) is possible, but i don't think it would be enough to warrent her name, (b) would also be possible but she couldn't have that name in life, so that leaves (c) which comes to my theory

we know sometimes powers can manifest with mental disorders such as the nikki/jessica/gina etc. thing, if monica feels guilty about causing nikkis death, who's to say schizophrenia could not show itself in monica as a way to cope with her new powers, making her think she is recieving orders from God.... any ideas?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

howcome my theory didn't get even one reply, positive OR negative!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

From what I hear
      Spoiler:
      Monica is leaving the show so it may be a moot point.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
        From what I hear
        Spoiler:
        Monica is leaving the show so it may be a moot point.
        Spoiler:
        So, B then? LOL
        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Interesting theory, but she did not die in battle. St. Joan of Arc was burned for being a witch by her own people.

I was actually browsing to see if anyone else made the connection between Jolinar and Joan of Arc. I don't know anything about Monica or Heroes, but Joan of Arc is my confirmation name, so she's close to my heart.
          sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Working...
          X