No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The temps have been divided by half (20° C => 10° C) and will remain at the lower ends ... and so much rain... It truly is British weather.

Except I'm not in the UK so why must the weather behave like we are.

Longsleeved T-shirts are back and the winter coat is also back in use.
    It's basically ridiculous.
    Ugh, BRRRR! Rain is fun, but cold rain sucks. Sorry the weather isn't being more cooperative!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, today was something else. I could nearly build a hailman, as opposed to a snowman. Probably would be an iceman then.

Yeah and the temps will stay down so when the weather lady was happily informing us of the dreadful days ahead, I was like "Sure Sabine, rub it in and with a smile even."
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Wow, today was something else. I could nearly build a hailman, as opposed to a snowman. Probably would be an iceman then.

Yeah and the temps will stay down so when the weather lady was happily informing us of the dreadful days ahead, I was like "Sure Sabine, rub it in and with a smile even."
        OMG, the weather people are evil everywhere!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
        X