Page 7630 of 7643 FirstFirst ... 6630713075307580762076277628762976307631763276337640 ... LastLast
Results 152,581 to 152,600 of 152841
    Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

JT watching late night stargate remains entertaining.

@Zandra's Ashes -- I promised to write a Scotland review, but haven't got around to it.
    I err... my mother passed away on March 1st (wasn't unexpected, I might add -- she just sorta checked out on her own terms). I just want you to know I haven't forgotten about my report.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Hope you're all having a very Fluffy Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I err... my mother passed away on March 1st (wasn't unexpected, I might add -- she just sorta checked out on her own terms).
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope knowing that she went on her own terms brings you comfort. *hugs you*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

I'm so sorry, Falcon Horus. *hugs you tight*

Thanks guys.

Yeah, mom was always a bit stubborn so we're not really surprised she did that too in her own stubborn way.
    Hence why we found it quite appropriate to blast Mambo n° 5 through the speakers at her funeral last week, and Hakuna Matata. The first was in reference to a cat we used to have and named after that song, and the second ... well... it's our problem free philosophy. Live life and enjoy it because you never know what's next -- she knew that all too well.

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    I don't like daylight savings time, as it messes up my sleep cycle. It is also is sorta like crossing into a new time zone, but you don't get to go anywhere.

My family were on vacation in Arizona when daylight savings time started, and that was kinda weird. For a while were on the same time zone as our home state.
    Everybody hates it. There's talk of making DST permanent but I'd rather we go back to Standard Time and make that permanent. That way all the states would be on the same time.

FH, so sorry to hear about your mom. Your memories of her will be extra special at this time and in the future.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

JT watching late night stargate remains entertaining.

@Zandra's Ashes -- I promised to write a Scotland review, but haven't got around to it.
    I err... my mother passed away on March 1st (wasn't unexpected, I might add -- she just sorta checked out on her own terms). I just want you to know I haven't forgotten about my report.
    I am so, so sorry to hear that. Love and hugs.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I am so, so sorry to hear that. Love and hugs.
    Thank you.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Thanks guys.

Yeah, mom was always a bit stubborn so we're not really surprised she did that too in her own stubborn way.
    Hence why we found it quite appropriate to blast Mambo n° 5 through the speakers at her funeral last week, and Hakuna Matata. The first was in reference to a cat we used to have and named after that song, and the second ... well... it's our problem free philosophy. Live life and enjoy it because you never know what's next -- she knew that all too well.
    Heh, sounds like your mom had quite the sense of humor! That's awesome, and I'm glad you have such good memories of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Everybody hates it. There's talk of making DST permanent but I'd rather we go back to Standard Time and make that permanent. That way all the states would be on the same time.
    Agreed. All this flipflopping on an hour ahead or an hour back in addition to the time zones is just ridiculous. Set it once and be done with it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Guess what's on right now? The Real World. One of my favorites! Torri is so very pretty.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Guess what's on right now? The Real World. One of my favorites! Torri is so very pretty.
    SQUEEEEEE! One of the Sparkiest of episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    SQUEEEEEE! One of the Sparkiest of episodes!

Thank you, Carl Binder.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heh, sounds like your mom had quite the sense of humor! That's awesome, and I'm glad you have such good memories of her.
    Oh, she did. Quite wicked and sometimes you just did not have the right comeback because she would take you utterly by surprise. I think I know where we got that little trait from.

Oh, she did. Quite wicked and sometimes you just did not have the right comeback because she would take you utterly by surprise. I think I know where we got that little trait from.
    Yup, sounds familiar. You come by that naturally.

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

I'm sorry for your loss, Falcon Horus.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Yup, sounds familiar. You come by that naturally.
    Yep, wickedly awesome indeed!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, Falcon Horus.
    Thank you.

Today, I was made aware at one point, that one of my colleagues, who I may have to add has Down Syndrome, was reading my mom's memorial card. A little while later he comes round, casually standing there before he looks at me and gives me his condolences, and I'm surprised because he generally ignores me or he asks me how my friend (who works in a different office) is doing but never directly anything about me. Touched by his caring, I very much was.

And also... my laptop decided to die on me today... it showed me the blue screen of death this morning, and I had to call IT. As I described my issues, and informed them of the registry_error, both me and the IT-guy pretty much went, "Yeah, that's gonna be a new computer.".

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Thank you.

Today, I was made aware at one point, that one of my colleagues, who I may have to add has Down Syndrome, was reading my mom's memorial card. A little while later he comes round, casually standing there before he looks at me and gives me his condolences, and I'm surprised because he generally ignores me or he asks me how my friend (who works in a different office) is doing but never directly anything about me. Touched by his caring, I very much was.

And also... my laptop decided to die on me today... it showed me the blue screen of death this morning, and I had to call IT. As I described my issues, and informed them of the registry_error, both me and the IT-guy pretty much went, "Yeah, that's gonna be a new computer.".
    Awww, that's very sweet about your coworker. *hugs you*

And the laptop...LOL that you both knew it at the same time!

Thank you.

Aww, that's so sweet.

Oh no, the dreaded blue screen of death! That sucks that you're going to need a new computer.

Page 7630 of 7643 FirstFirst ... 6630713075307580762076277628762976307631763276337640 ... LastLast