Page 7610 of 7610 FirstFirst ... 661071107510756076007607760876097610
Results 152,181 to 152,187 of 152187
    First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's strange, especially since you can actually hear what the players yell at each other so people were joking that perhaps the English coach might have told his players not to curse too much cause now it would have been drown out by the audience.
    That would be a good game for a Bad Lip Reading video. They could add all the cursing back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ooooh, that's an awesome story idea! Gotta add Carson though; they'll need a doctor with the amount of trouble they're likely to get into.

And that sounds like a delicious (and inspiring!) nightcap. May have to try that before bed and see if I get any cool ideas.
    It took going to Ireland for me to try the Baileys and coffee, but I liked it! I probably don't splash enough Baileys in to attribute the dream to it, but you never know, lol. And yes, must have Carson. Oddly enough, I did have another dream with John it, so I'm thinking I'm on to something because I haven't watched a episode in a month or so. I also realized it didn't sound like a spin off since most of the the main crew was involved, but in my dream it was. Strange, but what is one to do with a subconscious?

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Misbegotten was on TV so I watched it. Honor defending!! How could the writers write that and NOT think it would come across as shippy?

Yes! I want a Sparky video to an old song, Bonnie Raitt's "Something To Talk About". I heard it on the radio the other day and it gave me such strong Sparky feels: "We stand just a little too close. We stare just a little too long." It freaking screams Sparky.

I would do it but I never learned how to make videos and frankly, I'm too lazy to want to learn.

That's a great dream! Sounds like the nightcap worked wonders. I need to catch up on your latest fic. Can you post a link to it, pretty please?

It WAS weird to watch! So quiet. (And boring.... final score was 0-0).

A couple of weeks ago, they showed the head coach of the Patriots and he was clearly saying "this is bullsh*t!" There may have been an F word included also.
    I tried to learn how to make vids a long time ago, but it I found it too tedious. Also, I seemed to suck at it. I wrote one fanfic while obsessing over a song I thought would have been ideal (Fic is Totality, Song is Jimmy Eat World- Firefight), but I can't take the time to write a fic every time a song inspires me because I have a bad habit of a- writing fanfic when I should be working on improving original writing and b- once I start, I can't seem to stop. I just keep adding chapters and chapters. It's a problem, I know.

The last story I think you were reading was Axis Point. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12910878/1/Axis-Point . I never post links, so tell me if I'm breaking GW rule and need to hide it behind a spoiler or something. I will warn you that I ended up getting project at work, so the ending feels rushed, but...it is complete.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Misbegotten was on TV so I watched it. Honor defending!! How could the writers write that and NOT think it would come across as shippy?
    I know, right? Freakin' crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It took going to Ireland for me to try the Baileys and coffee, but I liked it! I probably don't splash enough Baileys in to attribute the dream to it, but you never know, lol. And yes, must have Carson. Oddly enough, I did have another dream with John it, so I'm thinking I'm on to something because I haven't watched a episode in a month or so. I also realized it didn't sound like a spin off since most of the the main crew was involved, but in my dream it was. Strange, but what is one to do with a subconscious?
    Sounds like an awesome new fic wants to be let out to play!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

That would be a good game for a Bad Lip Reading video. They could add all the cursing back in.

I voiced over a nature documentary on Sunday with my sister -- there was much LOL'ing going on.

The last story I think you were reading was Axis Point. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12910878/1/Axis-Point . I never post links, so tell me if I'm breaking GW rule and need to hide it behind a spoiler or something. I will warn you that I ended up getting project at work, so the ending feels rushed, but...it is complete.
    You can link without fear to any and all fanifc, or post snippets.

There's but one rule though. If it's slash of any nature (any rating, even if it's G), or R/NC-17/M-rated then it has to be linked only and there should be a warning for having extreme violence or sexual situations. I didn't make those rules (cause the slash would be allowed for sure except when R/NC-17/M applied) -- Gateworld Darren did.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon by Falcon Horus & signature by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I voiced over a nature documentary on Sunday with my sister -- there was much LOL'ing going on.

You can link without fear to any and all fanifc, or post snippets.

There's but one rule though. If it's slash of any nature (any rating, even if it's G), or R/NC-17/M-rated then it has to be linked only and there should be a warning for having extreme violence or sexual situations. I didn't make those rules (cause the slash would be allowed for sure except when R/NC-17/M applied) -- Gateworld Darren did.
    Grr. Even G? Thank goodness the fanfic sites aren't restrictive in that manner. There is one I adore (and it is not G rated ). And lol on the nature voice over. That's one I've never seen before, but I can imagine some possibilities. I love watching the Star Wars ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I know, right? Freakin' crazy.

Sounds like an awesome new fic wants to be let out to play!
    I'm fighting the plot bunnies. I'm considering NaNoWriMo and I'll never survive November if I throw a fanfic into the mix. Of course, with enough caffeine and Halloween candy, anything is possible.

Misbegotten is worth watching just for that cute John pause after Elizabeth asks if he's defending her honor. I always wondered about that. If it wasn't meant to be a shippy moment, wouldn't John have just said, "Of course I'm defending you. You're a great leader. " But no. They wrote and directed the awkward pause and the sidestepping of the question. C'mon. Sheppard was only awkward like that when things got personal (normally with an attractive woman in his presence). Preaching to the choir, I know, but my hands wouldn't stop typing.

In my world, performance evaluations are dull experiences that don't tend to inspire handsome men around me to do any head knocking on my behalf. Maybe I need a new career path. Oh, me. I just smile thinking about that scene. Going to have to re-watch.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Grr. Even G? Thank goodness the fanfic sites aren't restrictive in that manner. There is one I adore (and it is not G rated ).
    Yeah... it has been mentioned on several occasions but so far there hasn't been an official change.

Unofficially, it is tolerated to a point to post snippets... I mean, the snippets I posted containing Kate/Teyla were never removed so (PG-13).
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon by Falcon Horus & signature by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I'm fighting the plot bunnies. I'm considering NaNoWriMo and I'll never survive November if I throw a fanfic into the mix. Of course, with enough caffeine and Halloween candy, anything is possible.

Misbegotten is worth watching just for that cute John pause after Elizabeth asks if he's defending her honor. I always wondered about that. If it wasn't meant to be a shippy moment, wouldn't John have just said, "Of course I'm defending you. You're a great leader. " But no. They wrote and directed the awkward pause and the sidestepping of the question. C'mon. Sheppard was only awkward like that when things got personal (normally with an attractive woman in his presence). Preaching to the choir, I know, but my hands wouldn't stop typing.

In my world, performance evaluations are dull experiences that don't tend to inspire handsome men around me to do any head knocking on my behalf. Maybe I need a new career path. Oh, me. I just smile thinking about that scene. Going to have to re-watch.
    Heh, there's never a bad reason to rewatch Misbegotten. But That Scene really does take the cake!

Page 7610 of 7610 FirstFirst ... 661071107510756076007607760876097610