Page 7731 of 7731 FirstFirst ... 673172317631768177217728772977307731
Results 154,601 to 154,614 of 154614
    Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    No matter what age you are, you can't imagine being really old. Mr. SR has a 97 year old aunt who recently fractured her pelvis. She's out of rehab now but sounds really weak. I can't even.
    If I inherited more genes from my father's side of the family than of my mother's than I have a very good chance at finding out what really old feels like. I have a great-grandmother who was 101 years old when she passed away a couple years ago.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

The Office Saga... continues as long as I feel inspired by events from my daily life and/or my office life...

Chapter I
    Chapter II
    Chapter III
    Chapter IV
    Chapter V

Chapter VI

Spoiler:
    Elizabeth eyed the content of the "this side up" package. The content lay spread out across the floor of her quarters, items which belonged together, grouped together.

She could tell that the maker of the package had taken extra care to keep the contents from jostling around, but "handle with care" didn't seem to be a trait the Stargate Command postal service was familiar with. Notwithstanding that three weeks on the Daedalus hadn't also left some scarring.

It was a miracle the bottles of Westvleteren Trappist beer had made it to Atlantis in one piece, for which Elizabeth was ever so grateful.

The little bags of corn, on the other hand, hadn't been so lucky. She had gathered a handful of loose corn seeds from the box, and was still looking for the bag with the hole. She found it when she picked up two at once to check them and the remainder of the package dropped its content on her floor. She grumbled as corn seeds rolled and bounced every which way, disappearing underneath her furniture.

"Why oh why couldn't he just like chocolate best?"

She mumbled as she crawled across the floor collecting the seeds.

"Or coffee, like any normal human being."
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The Office Saga... continues as long as I feel inspired by events from my daily life and/or my office life...

Chapter I
    Chapter II
    Chapter III
    Chapter IV
    Chapter V

Chapter VI

Spoiler:
    Elizabeth eyed the content of the "this side up" package. The content lay spread out across the floor of her quarters, items which belonged together, grouped together.

She could tell that the maker of the package had taken extra care to keep the contents from jostling around, but "handle with care" didn't seem to be a trait the Stargate Command postal service was familiar with. Notwithstanding that three weeks on the Daedalus hadn't also left some scarring.

It was a miracle the bottles of Westvleteren Trappist beer had made it to Atlantis in one piece, for which Elizabeth was ever so grateful.

The little bags of corn, on the other hand, hadn't been so lucky. She had gathered a handful of loose corn seeds from the box, and was still looking for the bag with the hole. She found it when she picked up two at once to check them and the remainder of the package dropped its content on her floor. She grumbled as corn seeds rolled and bounced every which way, disappearing underneath her furniture.

Hmm, the plot thickens...or should I say, pops up?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hmm, the plot thickens...or should I say, pops up?

There's obviously more coming -- this part ain't finished yet.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Chapter I
    Chapter II
    Chapter III
    Chapter IV
    Chapter V

Chapter VI

Spoiler:

Intriguing.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Can't wait to read the rest!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

There's obviously more coming -- this part ain't finished yet.
    Looking forward to it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Boston College 40-14, Tennessee fell to Kentucky 34-7, Rhode Island had a bye, Navy beat East Carolina 27-23, and Air Force had another bye. On to next week!

What is up with Rhode Island and all the byes?

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Best guess, too many positive covid tests... maybe...

Best guess, too many positive covid tests... maybe...
    Hmm, could be. *nods*

I tried to google it, but came up empty.

Covid destroyed my local New England Patriots this week. They lost to the Denver Broncos, and Denver is not a good team this season. It was a painful game to watch. I thought of SR saying how the college teams kept on going despite so many out for illness. Seems the professional teams don't have that same drive.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I did some more digging, and it seems the CAA conference decided to cancel their entire season.

Hmm, could be. *nods*

I tried to google it, but came up empty.

Covid destroyed my local New England Patriots this week. They lost to the Denver Broncos, and Denver is not a good team this season. It was a painful game to watch. I thought of SR saying how the college teams kept on going despite so many out for illness. Seems the professional teams don't have that same drive.
    Ouch. Yeah, the NFL is definitely earning their nickname of the No Fun League this year.

Small head's up... I found out this weekend that one of my uncles tested positive, my grandfather tested positive today and it is very likely that one of my aunt's will test positive in the coming days. My cousin tested negative but he had to be tested again after getting symptoms related to covid so it's likely he too will test positive.

And this after founding out my other grandfather passed away Saturday -- very sudden, not covid-related. Funeral is thursday.

We are also in the middle of our move... so, you know... Chapter VI.2 will probably not come into existence until the start of November, depending on how the covid-situation evolves. It exists in my head now, so unless I can't concentrate during work tomorrow (which is actually quite likely), it won't get typed up just yet.

I have had no contact with any of them in the last few weeks. Hadn't even seen the late grandfather (and my godfather) since January.

The only outside contact I've had is with colleagues at work and my skippie-buddies at training.

Page 7731 of 7731 FirstFirst ... 673172317631768177217728772977307731