Page 7522 of 7546 FirstFirst ... 652270227422747275127519752075217522 7523752475257532 ... LastLast
Results 150,421 to 150,440 of 150917

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget: Happy Birthday to our very own Southern Red! May there be cake, and wine, and many good memories!

Thanks, no cake but Chinese takeout was gooood. We went out a few weeks ago with SR Jr and Mrs. SR Jr because they celebrated my birthday by taking a vacay in Scotland. *hrumps* Then Mr. SR and I went out for a romantic din din on V-Day, so my birthday was low key.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Belated happy birthday!

Been too busy to notice much outside of work...
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    My money's on chocolate fluff.
    Sounds tasty to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Thanks, no cake but Chinese takeout was gooood. We went out a few weeks ago with SR Jr and Mrs. SR Jr because they celebrated my birthday by taking a vacay in Scotland. *hrumps* Then Mr. SR and I went out for a romantic din din on V-Day, so my birthday was low key.
    Mmmmm, Chinese takeout...I'm suddenly craving orange chicken. Good eatings are always a winner!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Second Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Happy Saturday and Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! It's also National Drink Wine day here, so I feel socially obligated to indulge in a glass. It's such a hardship, lol.

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

No wine for me, but I do have pie. That's just as good, right?

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Happy Saturday and Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! It's also National Drink Wine day here, so I feel socially obligated to indulge in a glass. It's such a hardship, lol.
    Didn't even realize it was (I know, the horror, right? ) until after we'd gone grocery shopping, but I'd picked up a bottle of Chardonnay to go with our crab cakes for dinner last night. Score!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    Mmmm, pie...

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

Crab cakes sound good. One of my game systems was out for repair, and I am waiting for it in the post. It is my city, and that's all I know.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Thanks. Every day is drink wine day at Casa SR.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    Uh, no. But I do love me some pie.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Thanks. Every day is drink wine day at Casa SR.

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

Challenge #126

There has been a lot of negativity on Facebook and just in the world lately. We need some happiness!! Make some art with whatever makes you happy! Thunks, ships, fandoms, cute cats, candy, cake, rainbows, whatever makes you happy!!

Slizzie will be by soon to post last week's entries.

Happy artwork due to me Monday Feb. 27th
    sig and avi made by my secret santa MSusy!

Challenge #125
    Transportation

JadedWraith

slizzie

Oh darn, I forgot about transportation... I had this really nice image of a old train that would have made a beautiful wallpaper image.

Can still do that.

And funny how happy is the new theme -- just this morning I set my status at work to "Don't worry, be happy!"

We have a chat-program as we make calls over the internet's network as opposed to by actual phone. And I've made it a habit to change my available status to something different every day: short little quotes from films, tv-series, books, science equations, call phrases (Semper Fi is up and coming).

Ideas are always welcome.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh darn, I forgot about transportation... I had this really nice image of a old train that would have made a beautiful wallpaper image.

Can still do that.

And funny how happy is the new theme -- just this morning I set my status at work to "Don't worry, be happy!"

We have a chat-program as we make calls over the internet's network as opposed to by actual phone. And I've made it a habit to change my available status to something different every day: short little quotes from films, tv-series, books, science equations, call phrases (Semper Fi is up and coming).

Ideas are always welcome.
    Sheppard's "pesky humans" line?

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Sheppard's "pesky humans" line?
    My evaluation is coming up next up -- might hold off on it.

Cute sparky fanart by writtenndust over on Tumblr.

Sweet.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by itsaparadox View Post
    http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/SGA/sparksy_zpsqrddjufa.jpg

Cute sparky fanart by writtenndust over on Tumblr.
    Awwwww! So sweet!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

My internet connection is back up! Hurrah!!!

You don't realize how much you use it until you don't have it.

Anyway, I wanted to discuss a fic I am currently reading. I don't know if this has been brought up or not. It's Sparky but based on the books that shall not be named (TM). Which I just find hilarious. It's a WIP but so far it's pretty good. I just find the irony of it to be delicious.