Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Lol, no worries. I don't even like sharing a room with my DH.
    Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It was a mostly good week as USC beat Utah 30-23, Virginia Tech had a bye, Air Force fell to Boise State 30-19, and Navy also had a bye. The morning PT run in Atlantis should be interesting...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Well, at least the forum's working today...tried to get on yesterday morning and kept getting a "can't find the server" message.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yup, a bad gateway... or some such...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah I got that yesterday too. Glad it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Yeah I got that yesterday too. Glad it's back.
              It happened again... Remember we promised SR we weren't going to burn down the internet. Looks like that's one promise we aren't going to be able to keep afterall.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                It happened again... Remember we promised SR we weren't going to burn down the internet. Looks like that's one promise we aren't going to be able to keep afterall.
                Yeah I saw it too. You're right. We broke the internet.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Yeah I saw it too. You're right. We broke the internet.
                  Me three on seeing it again today. Weird, I think I smell smoke...

Comment

It happened a few seconds ago, then went away again.

Wish me luck at the dentist. I've had a filling keep falling out. They've filled it back in 3 times now. But now my jaw hurts. I fear I'm at root canal time. Boo.

ETA: No root canal but she said if it falls out again then I will need a crown. Since it's fallen out 3 times now, that seems like an foregone conclusion.
                    Last edited by JT-2; 25 September 2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Welp, no bad gateway shenanigans today, hopefully that means it's fixed... *knocks on wood*

Wish me luck at the dentist. I've had a filling keep falling out. They've filled it back in 3 times now. But now my jaw hurts. I fear I'm at root canal time. Boo.

ETA: No root canal but she said if it falls out again then I will need a crown. Since it's fallen out 3 times now, that seems like an foregone conclusion.
                      Oh noes, that doesn't sound good! Hope everything went well at the dentist and that this time, the filling stays in!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

I'm baaack. It was a wonderful trip but Mr. SR and I both came home sick. FH, I have to say that Belgium was my favorite country. We hit Brussels on "no car Sunday" so that made it much better. All the bikes though are amazing, especially in Amsterdam. Then you get to Paris and find out there don't appear to be any traffic rules, and in addition to the bikes you get scooters and motorcycles. We had an amazing bus driver but I spent a good deal of the time with my eyes closed.

I have to say a word about the coffee. We Americans love our huge mugs which makes it tough to deal with the tiny cups of what appears to be espresso with a little water added. The hotels also give you instant coffee in the rooms, which I guess is better than nothing but just barely. In constrast to what I've always heard, we found everybody to be very friendly, even in Paris.

I'm glad to be home and now I need a nap.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Welcome back, Southern Red! Glad you had fun. The pictures were amazing.

Comment

Yay, I was able to log on. I thought GW was sending me a stay away message this week. Every time I tried to log in it was one error or the other.

Gah. I hate the dentist. It seems so dark ages with all the tech we have today, I feel like dentistry has not changed at all.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I'm baaack. It was a wonderful trip but Mr. SR and I both came home sick. FH, I have to say that Belgium was my favorite country. We hit Brussels on "no car Sunday" so that made it much better. All the bikes though are amazing, especially in Amsterdam. Then you get to Paris and find out there don't appear to be any traffic rules, and in addition to the bikes you get scooters and motorcycles. We had an amazing bus driver but I spent a good deal of the time with my eyes closed.

I have to say a word about the coffee. We Americans love our huge mugs which makes it tough to deal with the tiny cups of what appears to be espresso with a little water added. The hotels also give you instant coffee in the rooms, which I guess is better than nothing but just barely. In constrast to what I've always heard, we found everybody to be very friendly, even in Paris.

I'm glad to be home and now I need a nap.
                              So glad you enjoyed your trip! Do you have an Instagram with pics from the trip? I think September is a great month to visit Europe.

Hope you feel better soon. That reminded me of one more thing to add to my shopping list. I'm off to Scotland next week, flying out Tuesday. I need to stock up on some Airborne or Emergen-C to help ward off those pesky travel bugs.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

So glad you enjoyed your trip! Do you have an Instagram with pics from the trip? I think September is a great month to visit Europe.

Hope you feel better soon. That reminded me of one more thing to add to my shopping list. I'm off to Scotland next week, flying out Tuesday. I need to stock up on some Airborne or Emergen-C to help ward off those pesky travel bugs.
                                I don't do Instagram but have pics on Facebook. I'll message you my real name.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X